Nor Cal Return to Play

I'm sure wearing masks is good intent (I'm reaching) but...it's just a silly attempt to virtue signal. If that's what it takes to play soccer, then so be it...Still dumb and it will still get scrutinized and ridiculed.

We just wrapped up a HS soccer season in AZ. Masks were required. I would guesstimate they stayed in place less than 5% of the time. Why bother. Refs never enforced the mask rule on the field. Everyone on the sideline wore theirs. All theater. Meanwhile, in Club land, masks are not required. They are optional - up to the player.

No wonder your state has the highest body count per capita over the last 10 months. No worries. Soon enough people will be vaccinated that people will stop dying despite AZ’s best efforts.

No wonder your state has the highest body count per capita over the last 10 months. No worries. Soon enough people will be vaccinated that people will stop dying despite AZ’s best efforts.
That's right, it was the soccer. Google is your friend. Another dud. Go back to reading AAP literature, sounds like you need a revisit in reading comprehension.

Maybe you should get out this upcoming weekend and watch soccer, see how much fun those kids are having. While you are at it, focus your efforts on getting kids and teachers back in school. If that doesn't work, lend out your hotspot so those kids can at least go online. Try to do something useful for your local community, feel good about something. Lay off djt already. You are basically letting him live in your head rent free - you gotta get that taken care off.

That's right, it was the soccer. Google is your friend. Another dud. Go back to reading AAP literature, sounds like you need a revisit in reading comprehension.

Maybe you should get out this upcoming weekend and watch soccer, see how much fun those kids are having. While you are at it, focus your efforts on getting kids and teachers back in school. If that doesn't work, lend out your hotspot so those kids can at least go online. Try to do something useful for your local community, feel good about something. Lay off djt already. You are basically letting him live in your head rent free - you gotta get that taken care off.

“ Lay off djt already. You are basically letting him live in your head rent free - you gotta get that taken care off.”

Nope, not at all. What you’re saying is just the magat way of trying to avoid accountability and stop having to confront who you are and what you are. It is your problem that you’re humiliated by your support of him. Too bad.

“ Lay off djt already. You are basically letting him live in your head rent free - you gotta get that taken care off.”

Nope, not at all. What you’re saying is just the magat way of trying to avoid accountability and stop having to confront who you are and what you are. It is your problem that you’re humiliated by your support of him. Too bad.
Sorry folks, we need to interrupt this important Nocal thread with this important message for EOTL. This is why EOTL has T's Tower living in his head for the rest of his life on earth and rent free to boot. Talk about free handouts....lol!!! EOTL has the T-Curse as well. Basically, he can;t lay his head down without seeing T as he tries to sleep. He even has Crush in his head. Tonight, this will be in his head......

How were everyone's games? Any surprises? Unfortunately, my DD's friend tore her ACL first game back :(
How were everyone's games? Any surprises? Unfortunately, my DD's friend tore her ACL first game back :(
Sorry about your DD’s friend. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Our game was pretty good. Our girls were sluggish and a bit of a mess but still managed to win. I didn’t notice any big surprises, but I did see some blowouts which sucks for both teams. I’m sure there will be some shuffling for Return to Play #2.

As usual, you provided nothing of substance and completely sidestepped what is being discussed. Your contribution here (and likely society as a whole) is silliness and doctrinal rhetoric. But that's what makes you so endearing to so many.

You would be a true hero though if you gave up your hot spot to all of those weak minded kids you always describe.

By the way, we are still waiting on the peer reviewed study that shows how dangerous soccer is to society if masks aren't worn by players. I know you worship at the pew of bureaucratic organizations but wuz hoping for something sciency to dig into.

Who are called bureaucrats

Sorry about your DD’s friend. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
Our game was pretty good. Our girls were sluggish and a bit of a mess but still managed to win. I didn’t notice any big surprises, but I did see some blowouts which sucks for both teams. I’m sure there will be some shuffling for Return to Play #2.
Can they reshuffle -- county by county playing? Maybe some other teams will join that weren't in before that could allow some more equitable matchups. I didn't really look at the results, just MVLA '04 and Thorns '03 seemed to have a nice little game out of the gate -- notified from a friend involved

Can they reshuffle -- county by county playing? Maybe some other teams will join that weren't in before that could allow some more equitable matchups. I didn't really look at the results, just MVLA '04 and Thorns '03 seemed to have a nice little game out of the gate -- notified from a friend involved
If we hit orange or yellow, SCC may relax the stay in county rule. If that happens, Alameda or San Mateo could join SCC next time.

Or you can do the regular pro/rel thing. If a team is getting thumped, they can drop down a notch.

As usual, you provided nothing of substance and completely sidestepped what is being discussed. Your contribution here (and likely society as a whole) is silliness and doctrinal rhetoric. But that's what makes you so endearing to so many.

You would be a true hero though if you gave up your hot spot to all of those weak minded kids you always describe.

By the way, we are still waiting on the peer reviewed study that shows how dangerous soccer is to society if masks aren't worn by players. I know you worship at the pew of bureaucratic organizations but wuz hoping for something sciency to dig into.

Who are called bureaucrats

Any peer reviewed studies about all the dangers of wearing a mask? Any peer reviewed studies of catchiness of ebola on soccer fields? No? So it must be ok to play soccer with people with ebola.

Any peer-reviewed studies on how mutations are making Covid more virulant and deadly?

Interesting how trumpanzees use “peer review” as an excuse to deny science. If there isn’t a peer reviewed study, it must not be happening.

Any peer reviewed studies about all the dangers of wearing a mask? Any peer reviewed studies of catchiness of ebola on soccer fields? No? So it must be ok to play soccer with people with ebola.

Any peer-reviewed studies on how mutations are making Covid more virulant and deadly?

Interesting how trumpanzees use “peer review” as an excuse to deny science. If there isn’t a peer reviewed study, it must not be happening.
Funny... the term “peer reviewed” comes from this defending of Mask Use (in which I willingly participate) when confronted by studies/articles saying they are not effective. So now when anyone IT doesn’t agree with brings up “peer reviewed” is a Trump thing.......We’ll just jot that down as a “No” cause IT’s just a bully with ZERO substance.

How’s that cardio routine going while wearing a mask? No, not the trip out of the basement to get more microwave meals....actual running for distance?

Funny... the term “peer reviewed” comes from this defending of Mask Use (in which I willingly participate) when confronted by studies/articles saying they are not effective. So now when anyone IT doesn’t agree with brings up “peer reviewed” is a Trump thing.......We’ll just jot that down as a “No” cause IT’s just a bully with ZERO substance.

How’s that cardio routine going while wearing a mask? No, not the trip out of the basement to get more microwave meals....actual running for distance?

Yes, I get that trumpanzees believe masks are not effective against Covid although every single expert with a brain disagrees with that. I get that magats are so desperate that they will use any lack of a peer-reviewed study to deny anything. Wait there is now a peer-reviewed study that Covid isn’t a hoax? OK, well masks don’t work. Oh, now there’s a study saying they do? Well, not one that says children are impervious to Covid. Oops, there’s one of those now? How about impervious to covid on soccer fields? At least impervious on weekends? I don’t see a peer reviewed study about that either.

Magaty magats also ignore that it is mutating into more virulent and dangerous strains, but who gives about how bad it will get until there’s been a peer-reviewed study explaining the 550,000 body count so far and how the virus is now even more dangerous. It can’t possibly be happening if there’s no peer-reviewed study. It’s like your Cadet Bonespurs claiming there is less Covid if you test less. Similarly, if there hasn’t been a peer-reviewed study, it can’t be happening, right?

I guess the same goes for the flu. You are like a leaf blowing in the political wind. At least the kids are playing in Nor Cal. At least be happy for them.

Yes, I get that trumpanzees believe masks are not effective against Covid although every single expert with a brain disagrees with that. I get that magats are so desperate that they will use any lack of a peer-reviewed study to deny anything. Wait there is now a peer-reviewed study that Covid isn’t a hoax? OK, well masks don’t work. Oh, now there’s a study saying they do? Well, not one that says children are impervious to Covid. Oops, there’s one of those now? How about impervious to covid on soccer fields? At least impervious on weekends? I don’t see a peer reviewed study about that either.

Magaty magats also ignore that it is mutating into more virulent and dangerous strains, but who gives about how bad it will get until there’s been a peer-reviewed study explaining the 550,000 body count so far and how the virus is now even more dangerous. It can’t possibly be happening if there’s no peer-reviewed study. It’s like your Cadet Bonespurs claiming there is less Covid if you test less. Similarly, if there hasn’t been a peer-reviewed study, it can’t be happening, right?

What is wrong with you? Nobody is saying here that masks are not effective against Covid, period. Read and take some time to process what you are reading.
What a few people, including myself, are trying to say that this artificial rule to wear masks during soccer games is not workable at least for competitive games. Don't shoot with these naming "trumpanzees or magas or etc." It has nothing to do with it. Don't say that nobody died yet from wearing masks during the game as you can not point out that someone died from playing soccer without wearing a mask. Don't bring the argument about how many people got sick or died per capita in CA versus other states. We are talking about youth sport and it has nothing to do with what happens outside of it. Spectators and subs and coaches are wearing masks, which does make sense. Once the player is off the field he/she puts the mask on, which does make sense.
If you put a rule that wearing a mask is a must then make sure players wearing them and if you see the player not wearing mask then get this player out of the game. In that case the idea of not spreading covid during the game will work. If you are not doing anything about then what this rule is for? Please explain me. I am listening but I don't want you call me names

What is wrong with you? Nobody is saying here that masks are not effective against Covid, period. Read and take some time to process what you are reading.
What a few people, including myself, are trying to say that this artificial rule to wear masks during soccer games is not workable at least for competitive games. Don't shoot with these naming "trumpanzees or magas or etc." It has nothing to do with it. Don't say that nobody died yet from wearing masks during the game as you can not point out that someone died from playing soccer without wearing a mask. Don't bring the argument about how many people got sick or died per capita in CA versus other states. We are talking about youth sport and it has nothing to do with what happens outside of it. Spectators and subs and coaches are wearing masks, which does make sense. Once the player is off the field he/she puts the mask on, which does make sense.
If you put a rule that wearing a mask is a must then make sure players wearing them and if you see the player not wearing mask then get this player out of the game. In that case the idea of not spreading covid during the game will work. If you are not doing anything about then what this rule is for? Please explain me. I am listening but I don't want you call me names
Oh leave it. @EOTL's contrived intellect provides zero value add to any discussion. The responses are on cue cards - not an original thought to be found.

Your frumpy trumpy friend Kicker literally just claimed there are studies saying masks are not effective. And Grace Karen has been making that claim for almost a year.

How many people are dying in AZ is directly relevant to its woeful policies and complete disregard for the safety of its constituents. No one gets to parse out what they want to do from AZ’s stupid “do whatever you want kill whoever you want” Covid response. There has never been a peer reviewed study showing anyone has died because they got covid in any particular bar, or restaurant, or virtually anywhere, but that doesn’t make it ok to roll around wherever you want without a mask because no one has proven you killed someone yet. Maybe that would work if AZ gave a f**k about contact tracing, but they don’t and in many areas it is simply too crowded and overwhelmed to figure it out anyway. So we’ll never know how much covid has been spread at soccer tournaments, who they spread it to, and who they spread it to, and who died because of it.

In the end, too f**king bad. The AAP says wear a mask, and many soccer leagues are following them. This isn’t controversial. It isn’t harmful to anyone. It’s just a bunch of dumbf**k whiny soccer Karens, who can join all the other whiny magat f**ktards whining outside Costco, or work, or their god houses, or wherever else they think is so important that they’re ok killing people because they’re sodt losers living in fear of the inconvenience of wearing a mask. We’ve been dealing with people like you for a year now. Y’all were whining then. Your behavior and refusal to suck it up buttercup by taking this seriously made all of this happen and caused most of the more than half a million deaths. And you’re still whining. And although happy9 desperately wants people to forget that they’re s**tbags who did this, no.

Oh leave it. @EOTL's contrived intellect provides zero value add to any discussion. The responses are on cue cards - not an original thought to be found.

I am not surprised that a magat would claim that following the advice of the AAP - the foremost experts in the field - is not original thought. They believe “original thought” is fake crazy made up bs like child sex trafficking tunnels between the WH and a pizza parlor. Or that a long dead south american dictator conspired with the democratic party and an election machine company to steal the election. Or that the Capitol invasion was a false flag operation conducted by white BLM members all wearing magat hats and anti-semitic t shirts. Instead of “original thought” I think you mean batshit crazy Parler trumpanzee thought.

Your frumpy trumpy friend Kicker literally just claimed there are studies saying masks are not effective. And Grace Karen has been making that claim for almost a year.

How many people are dying in AZ is directly relevant to its woeful policies and complete disregard for the safety of its constituents. No one gets to parse out what they want to do from AZ’s stupid “do whatever you want kill whoever you want” Covid response. There has never been a peer reviewed study showing anyone has died because they got covid in any particular bar, or restaurant, or virtually anywhere, but that doesn’t make it ok to roll around wherever you want without a mask because no one has proven you killed someone yet. Maybe that would work if AZ gave a f**k about contact tracing, but they don’t and in many areas it is simply too crowded and overwhelmed to figure it out anyway. So we’ll never know how much covid has been spread at soccer tournaments, who they spread it to, and who they spread it to, and who died because of it.

In the end, too f**king bad. The AAP says wear a mask, and many soccer leagues are following them. This isn’t controversial. It isn’t harmful to anyone. It’s just a bunch of dumbf**k whiny soccer Karens, who can join all the other whiny magat f**ktards whining outside Costco, or work, or their god houses, or wherever else they think is so important that they’re ok killing people because they’re sodt losers living in fear of the inconvenience of wearing a mask. We’ve been dealing with people like you for a year now. Y’all were whining then. Your behavior and refusal to suck it up buttercup by taking this seriously made all of this happen and caused most of the more than half a million deaths. And you’re still whining. And although happy9 desperately wants people to forget that they’re s**tbags who did this, no.
Crush and his family appreciate leaving my name out of this last rant. Happy, Gracie and the great Kicker all have said they are not T fans. Where is Espola and Long Game?

Crush and his family appreciate leaving my name out of this last rant. Happy, Gracie and the great Kicker all have said they are not T fans. Where is Espola and Long Game?

Shoot, I forgot to add that magats are in line with @crush’s flat earth, anti-vaxxer, anti-AAP, anti-mask nonsense , which is pretty much all you need to know.

I am not surprised that a magat would claim that following the advice of the AAP - the foremost experts in the field - is not original thought. They believe “original thought” is fake crazy made up bs like child sex trafficking tunnels between the WH and a pizza parlor. Or that a long dead south american dictator conspired with the democratic party and an election machine company to steal the election. Or that the Capitol invasion was a false flag operation conducted by white BLM members all wearing magat hats and anti-semitic t shirts. Instead of “original thought” I think you mean batshit crazy Parler trumpanzee thought.
On cue you prove your worth and my point. Sounds like you just went to lunch with one of your q co-consipirators.

I'll leave it there since now I'm culpable with completely ruining this topic.

Good for NorCal that soccer is being played once again, in spite of small minded people.

Your frumpy trumpy friend Kicker literally just claimed there are studies saying masks are not effective.
Yes...there are...don’t subscribe to them but we’re using them to show how the use of the term “peer reviewed” has proliferated the thread.

I guess taking bits and using them out of context is all you’ve got so run with it. Reminds me of another out of shape, bully who recently lost his job......

Back