New Strikers DOC

The GPS deal didn't work out for them I guess, morphing into the InterSocal concept was interesting but now that MG and Chili ( Spain) are gone wonder how things might work out for them?

The dual directors: WD & RC for Strikers is interesting, I guess one is going to focus more on the youngers and the other olders but anybody with more info please chime in.
Previous thread on here with people still there. Issues they had/have go back way before GPS. Hell Even Jay Berhalter started there

Quite a few share the same experience with him. It’s not always about making the team or not .
Btw the kid made his old pats team and was one of his favorites if that makes the experience more valid.
I have three kids in soccer and a lot of opinions about coaches.

MG inherits the # 1 Team in the nation but is he a good enough coach to keep them there ? My friends at Pats think he will do more harm than good at TFA.
He must be doing something right...the core has remained there and the squad has picked up quality players...note...they have recorded wins against both MLS squads to start the season...note2... not one player from his old squad followed him.

Match 4 TFA vs Strikers (West Regional Showcase 2019)
This is the 1st match where TFA had to face their former Head Coach and as to be expected the match was played extremely tight. It was also the last of 4 matches for both squads and it showed. It took on that "Whoever makes the 1st mistake" vibe and that was exactly how it played out. Although I would have to give the advantage to TFA via scoring chances, the Strikers were out to help prove a point for their new coach. The deciding play was early in the 2nd half when the right back took a run down the touch receiving a wall pass and centering a pass just outside the penalty area where the left forward met the ball with his head right into the back of the net. Final Score TFA 1-0 Strikers (TFA 1-0 WD)

Back