NEW NORCAL FORUM

ECNL/ECRL/NPL I don't really care, would prefer not to play in the GAL (travel in this league would be just as bad if not worse than what NorCal had in DA). Play some quality league games go to a couple of showcases to play teams from other regions and then maybe some games in SoCal. If there could be a playoff at the end would be cherry on the top of this shuffle.

You said "we" so I thought something. Only top team is the De Anza force team.
That 04 team that was at Force and now Quakes with a couple of Additions didn't beat the 04 MVLA team as far as "Top" team. There are definitely other teams now that are playing well against those teams, so as the girls are getting older more teams are getting better at least here in NorCal. I don't know if others girls are wanting to stay with their teams now that they are seeing the results of the hard work like my daughter does. Definitely some quality coaches here that have been developing girls for the past 3 years (some girls are switching clubs from smaller clubs to bigger, but some definite developing within going on).

That 04 team that was at Force and now Quakes with a couple of Additions didn't beat the 04 MVLA team as far as "Top" team. There are definitely other teams now that are playing well against those teams, so as the girls are getting older more teams are getting better at least here in NorCal. I don't know if others girls are wanting to stay with their teams now that they are seeing the results of the hard work like my daughter does. Definitely some quality coaches here that have been developing girls for the past 3 years (some girls are switching clubs from smaller clubs to bigger, but some definite developing within going on).
Top team from old GDA. MLVA is my clear #1 in the new u17 2020-2021 ECNL season Top 10

There is just not enough soccer on this site (the larger forum).

Any NorCal news? Best teams in our region? Tryouts? Coaching changes? Anything?

I hear some key players are sticking with Deza's new club.

People really haven't started back yet. Give it a few more days. Where is Deza now?

Too many players changed clubs the last week and nobody really knows anything yet. How all the leagues are going to shake out, etc.

Norcal is waiting to get on the field for training this week. Norcal teams are hoping to attend Surf Cup in August but not sure Socal teams are ready give spikes in the virus. Deza players should stick with him because they'll be playing in the GAL and with play all ECNL teams I would think in NPL Champions league and at showcases!!

People really haven't started back yet. Give it a few more days. Where is Deza now?

Too many players changed clubs the last week and nobody really knows anything yet. How all the leagues are going to shake out, etc.

ECNl is still working this seasons schedule.

Norcal is waiting to get on the field for training this week. Norcal teams are hoping to attend Surf Cup in August but not sure Socal teams are ready give spikes in the virus. Deza players should stick with him because they'll be playing in the GAL and with play all ECNL teams I would think in NPL Champions league and at showcases!!

Thanks for the link. Not much info on it.

Back