New Instagram Account

@Dominic you looking for content for the Instagram page? Should people send you content via DM on the Instagram page?
Tech I was under the impression you use #socalsoccerforum and it will post pics, Maybe I'm wrong. I want it to be open to everyone, or DM me if you like. Test it out tech and see if you can post up a pic.

What;s the difference between Instagram and Twitter? I can't keep up with all this social media stuff. My dd has some apps I've never heard of. I ask her about Facebook and she laughs at me. A gr8t job is to be a social influence person. I hear that job pays well but you better be an extrovert. My son is introvert and because of that he got denied at big time frat house at SDSU.

Tech I was under the impression you use #socalsoccerforum and it will post pics, Maybe I'm wrong. I want it to be open to everyone, or DM me if you like. Test it out tech and see if you can post up a pic.

@socalsoccerforum (with the @ sign) is an Instagram account. Only those with admin access will be able too post to the account.

#socalsoccerforum (with the # sign) is a hashtag. Anyone who posts to their own instagram account and includes the #socalsoccerforum hashtag makes the post searchable by that hashtag. So if people want to share pics relevant to the forum they can add that hashtag, with the caveat that some people keep their IG accounts private and only people who are approved can see the pictures. But using the #socalsoccerforum hashtag will not add pictures to the @socalsoccerforum account.

Does that help? :)

How can I make it public/open? Do i have people DM me their pics to post?

Yes that would work...I think the only way to make it truly "open" is for someone to have the login/password which maybe you wouldn't want to just give out. People can DM the pics through the IG app (there is a DM/private messaging function) which makes it very easy for you to repost in the account.

I would enjoy seeing any pictures folks send in! So good idea to start IG account.

How can I make it public/open? Do i have people DM me their pics to post?

You can also tell people to tag their posts with #socalsoccerforum or @socalsoccerforum for feature (put a little blurb in the account bio). Then you will have to moderate and repost it

I would look at it as if he dodged a bullet.
100% outside. I went to some frat parties over by Cal State Fullerton off associated (frat row) back when the Titans had a football team and it was one party after another. I think they all got kicked out by the university. I let me son make his own decisions but I was praying he would get denied. He told me the other day he likes the extra $1,000 sitting in his bank account. Kid went out, got a job on campus and is meeting more people. I also told him to go play hoops and flag football and look for that frat team and kick their asses :)

Yes that would work...I think the only way to make it truly "open" is for someone to have the login/password which maybe you wouldn't want to just give out. People can DM the pics through the IG app (there is a DM/private messaging function) which makes it very easy for you to repost in the account.

I would enjoy seeing any pictures folks send in! So good idea to start IG account.
I only trust @Technician72

What’s a hashtag?

A word started with an octothorpe -- # -- popularized by its use in twitter to leave a searchable element in a message. Some people use #this and #that all over their online messaging as if they thought they were a dictionary or something.

I was in a meeting once with engineers from Finland - they didn't know what we meant by "pound sign".

Back