NEW COVID-19 TEST TELLS YOU IF YOU'VE ALREADY HAD IT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD NEWS! First US Test Developed to See if People
Were Already Infected by Coronavirus --
Will Help Put America Back to Work !

Jim Hoft
Published March 24, 2020 at 8:06pm

On Tuesday New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said there are “probably “hundreds of thousands of people”
who have already had COVID-19, didn’t know they had it, and recovered. Cuomo continued to say these
New Yorkers “should be tested for antibodies so they could go back to work and keep the economy going.”

And now there is a test that will show if a person was already infected by the coronavirus and
have developed anti-bodies.
This new test could help put Americans back to work sooner rather than later.

Leaps Mag reported:

While testing for COVID-19 ramps up around the country, there’s another kind of testing that
will prove equally important to combating the pandemic: one that can detect whether someone
has already been infected.

Why is this important? As former FDA commissioner Scott Gottlieb wrote in today’s Wall Street
Journal: “If a sizable portion of a local community has some protection, authorities can be more
confident in relying less on invasive measures. Once deployed, serological tests are cheap,
straightforward, and easy to scale.”

Now, a microbiology lab at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, led by Dr. Florian Krammer,
has just announced the development of this serological test. Leapsmag spoke with Daniel Stadlbauer,
a post-doctoral fellow in the lab who helped lead the work.

Are there any bottlenecks to getting this rolled out – supply chain or regulation obstacles?

There are no regulations that say you can’t do it. Research labs and hospitals for sure can do it.
I’m not aware of supply chain issues because you need basic lab equipment and materials, but
I don’t think those are in short supply right now.

THIS TEST DESTROYS THE NARRATIVE FROM THE DEMOCRATS AND MSM......!!!!!

Oh lord we must be in the Twilight Zone because I actually agree with you on something, though you ruined it by having to put a political spin on this at the end--that part I don't agree with and is totally irrelevant as well. Testing for antibodies is key.

Oh lord we must be in the Twilight Zone because I actually agree with you on something, though you ruined it by having to put a political spin on this at the end--that part I don't agree with and is totally irrelevant as well. Testing for antibodies is key.

The TRUTH hurts....too Bad....!

Back