National Cup

While I don’t agree with complaining about calls by referees, it is especially bad when someone tries to show “video evidence” with a screenshot of a play from the absolute worse possible angle. There is a reason the AR runs up and down the sideline to stay at the last defender. Both teams fought hard and people need to let this go and move on.

Well if you have to see for yourselves...
The offsides goal happened around the 39th minute on the video. Although the player that scored the goal was also the player called offsides the video is inconclusive due to the camera angle (from midfield). In spite of that it DOES appear on the video that the middle defender was about 3 or 4 yards back/behind the player that was called offsides. Again, another unlucky break for Laguna...

Well if you have to see for yourselves...
The offsides goal happened around the 39th minute on the video. Although the player that scored the goal was also the player called offsides the video is inconclusive due to the camera angle (from midfield). In spite of that it DOES appear on the video that the middle defender was about 3 or 4 yards back/behind the player that was called offsides. Again, another unlucky break for Laguna...

https://www.soccernation.com/team-profile-laguna-united-fc-b03-national-cup-finalists/

The coach sounds like a class act and runs a good program.

I have a friend that his son plays on the team and it’s amaze to the attention to detail by the coach to get the boys ready for games.
He’s been coaching the boys for about a year and he came in and change the dynamic/mindset of the entire team and parents included.
My friend tells me that his son and a few kids on the team didn’t like him at first, but now they absolutely love the guy and will run through a wall for him because he’s all about the boys.
Class act and top notch coach!

Back