Music From The Heart

I loved PT back in the day and I love this song. I just listened to Mama Africa for the first time in years with my wife yesterday and we both had a moment and it was beautiful. Listen to the words. Good will prevail from the pain in so many. Patience and listening is the key to the future. Not my way or highway :) I would love to here the music from others on hear. Music from the heart speaks.

Last edited:
I loved PT back in the day and I love this song. I just listened to Mama Africa for the first time in years with my wife yesterday and we both had a moment and it was beautiful. Listen to the words. Good will prevail from the pain in so many. Patience and listening is the key to the future. Not my way or highway :) I would love to hear the music from others on hear. Music from the heart speaks.

One of my favorites all time concerts at the Roxy in Hollyweird in he 80's when I still had "long hair".

Love his version of this chuck berry song:

Saw Steel Pulse at The Hollywood Palladium in 83'. My wife and I love this song. I tell her she's my Queen and love is no one night stand!!!

Listen at least from the 3:13 part if your two busy too listen to the hole song. We need to wuv everyone, even those who cant write, spell very well, stutter, because the old system was not for all kids you guys. Each of us hold the key to love. Love is a choice and it comes with freedom and an attitude of "Both And." Were all getting a good look at what "Either Or" is from our dear friends on this forum. My way or the highway. Heaven or Hell. Win or Lose. Black or White. Conservative or Liberal. It doesn;t need to be that way unless you choose that or are just stuck in quicksand and you don;t want help to get out so you scream at everyone else for how stupid we all are. Love and listening is the way of the future. Go America!!!

Have a connection to several of those but the first one that came to mind

On another note looking forward to some festivals this summer:

Back