More So Cal clubs leaving DA....

soccer4us

SILVER ELITE
I'm hearing rumors this week big clubs like Blues, Beach, etc are dropping out of DA after this year. Some even say only a few so cal clubs will be left. Any truth to this? Or a wild rumor

I'm hearing rumors this week big clubs like Blues, Beach, etc are dropping out of DA after this year. Some even say only a few so cal clubs will be left. Any truth to this? Or a wild rumor

Where would be Beach go? Drop DA for what? At least with Blues, they could drop DA (don't believe they will) to go "all in" with ECNL. What would beach do? Sounds like more rumor than anything else.

I’m hearing ECNL offered FRAM a spot. IF that is the case, no way that offer Beach a spot too as they are in the same market.

Not sure why Beach would drop DA....that one would surprise me!

I’m hearing ECNL offered FRAM a spot. IF that is the case, no way that offer Beach a spot too as they are in the same market.

Not sure why Beach would drop DA....that one would surprise me!

FRAM have been applying for ECNL for years but lack the success to make it. If they were offered a spot they'd bite ECNL's hand off and it'd be news already. I think this is simply a rumor but, like everyone, I've been wrong before. Beach would get into ECNL no issue but they need to agree to drop GDA first. Blues is the only one I could see being "all in" ECNL this upcoming season.

Hearing blues will be DA and ENCL next year. ECNL they still have exemption for winning nationals recently. Can anyone concur?

Beach announced their DA coaching line up for next season, so there is zero chance that they will leaveDA.

According to their website they posted the “new 2019-2020 line up” but I don’t see an updated line up......these are the current DA teams/coaches.

Back