MLS Next U15 Qualifiers

D is the group of death for me. Miami, Crew and Rapids are all good teams... with NYCFC a very good team. I think Phili will be pushed but get through Group E.

D is the group of death for me. Miami, Crew and Rapids are all good teams... with NYCFC a very good team. I think Phili will be pushed but get through Group E.

Yeah, probably comes down to NYCFC and Miami in that group. Will be a fun one to watch with their GF/g averages. Have seen Rapids play a couple of times this year and not sure they will have enough for the others in their bracket. Don't overlook Austin FC in Group E. They have been solid with all of the summer additions this year.

MLS clubs (PPP league) have GA Qualifiers in December. GA Cup is early April.
non-MLS clubs (EPP league) have a regular showcase.

The GA Cup qualifiers are in U15 and U17. In U16 and U19, there are only a few MLS Academy teams anyway and I believe the whole thing is just a showcase.

I've heard that at least the MLS clubs received it today. I haven't seen it.
We received our showcase schedule yesterday, but haven't seen a full schedule. It appears that for the non-MLS Academy teams they attempted to match up teams from different conferences with similar results.

We received our showcase schedule yesterday, but haven't seen a full schedule. It appears that for the non-MLS Academy teams they attempted to match up teams from different conferences with similar results.
How many games in total and what days? Friday - Monday?

So no games on Saturday? Still no schedules....
Teams play Friday, Saturday OR Sunday, and Monday.
I've heard that MLS teams play Friday, Saturday and Monday, while non-MLS play Friday, Sunday, Monday.
I don't know that to be true.

Also, every club should have their schedule as of midweek last week.

Back