McCabe gets FIRED ! One down....about 7500 to go !

7 is better than 6.
You "Erned" it.
As has been said about Augusta, "It's like putting from the back of a bathtub and trying to get it to stop before it gets to the drain." Before Tiger went there back in the day he practiced putting on the Stanford basketball court trying to get the ball to stop on different stripes and spots.

As has been said about Augusta, "It's like putting from the back of a bathtub and trying to get it to stop before it gets to the drain." Before Tiger went there back in the day he practiced putting on the Stanford basketball court trying to get the ball to stop on different stripes and spots.
I met Ernie Els some years back while I was hooking up a sink at one of his sponsor's houses. Nice guy. Absolute prince of a man.
I felt bad posting the carnage, but humor has casualties sometimes.

First liar hasn't got a chance.

Lynch: Comey never told me he was uncomfortable with my actions

Ed Morrissey Apr 09, 2018 4:11 PM
Top Pick
lynch-nbc.jpg

“We had a full and open discussion about it.”

This Micheal Avenatti character is going to be exposed for the corrupt POS that he is....
Someone or entity is funding his daily four or five News outlet sit downs.....
This has ALL the handy work of the type used to bring down the Senator who was challenging
Barrack " Soetoro " Obama in Illinois ....Anyone remember how they got the corrupt California
courts to open up sealed divorce files on the Ryan's ( Jerry Ryan ).....Same type and system
being used here by this DB Lawyer Micheal Avenatti .....Dragging out this stripper to slander and
besmirch a sitting President by disregarding contract Law. Now if the shoe was on the other foot
the MSM and the Democrats would be 24/7 obfuscating/distracting so this would go away.
Character assassination is the Democrats specialty.....

And that's what they are doing with Micheal Avenatti/Stormy Daniels....

Politics
Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report

By ADAM GOLDMAN and NICHOLAS FANDOSAPRIL 13, 2018

[URL='http://socalsoccer.com/javascript:;'][URL='http://socalsoccer.com/javascript:;'] [/URL][/URL]
Photo
14dc-mccabe-master768.jpg

Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, at the Capitol in December. Credit Chip Somodevilla/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general delivered to Congress on Friday a highly critical report that accused Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, of repeatedly misleading investigators.

The inspector general said that when investigators asked whether he had instructed aides to provide information in October 2016 to a reporter with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. McCabe said he did not authorize the disclosure and did not know who did.

But Mr. McCabe did approve the F.B.I.’s contact with the reporter, according to the review.

The newspaper article delved into a dispute between F.B.I. and Justice Department officials over how to proceed in an investigation into the financial dealings of the Clinton family’s foundation. It revealed a sensitive meeting during which Justice Department officials declined to authorize subpoenas or grand jury activity.

The inspector general also concluded that Mr. McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of the ongoing investigation in the manner described in the report violated media policy of the F.B.I. and Justice Department and constituted misconduct.

In a statement, Mr. McCabe said that he had full authorization to share this information with the media. Mr. McCabe also said that he did not intentionally mislead investigators.

The report, written by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, was delivered to Congress and was expected to be released publicly later in the day
[URL='https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/17/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-fbi-memos-trump.html'] [/URL]

Mr. McCabe was fired in March after Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected an appeal that would have let the 21-year F.B.I. veteran retire just hours before he was eligible for a full government pension.

At the time, Mr. Sessions said Mr. McCabe had repeatedly shown a lack of candor under oath. Mr. McCabe, 50, disputed that, saying his firing was meant to undermine the special counsel investigation being led by Robert S. Mueller III, and to discredit him as a witness.

The report’s release, which had been anticipated for months, comes days before the release of a memoir by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director who was fired by President Trump last May. The book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, but details began to trickle out on Thursday night, including pointed criticisms of Mr. Trump.

In response, Mr. Trump unleashed a torrent of criticism of Mr. Comey Friday morning, calling him an “untruthful slime ball” and saying that the bureau’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server “will go down as one of the worst ‘botch jobs’ of history.”

Mr. Horowitz is expected to release a larger report in the coming weeks about the F.B.I.’s actions during the 2016 election.

Politics
Former F.B.I. Deputy Director Is Faulted in Scathing Inspector General Report

By ADAM GOLDMAN and NICHOLAS FANDOSAPRIL 13, 2018

Photo
14dc-mccabe-master768.jpg

Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, at the Capitol in December. Credit Chip Somodevilla/Agence France-Presse — Getty Images
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department inspector general delivered to Congress on Friday a highly critical report that accused Andrew G. McCabe, the former F.B.I. deputy director, of repeatedly misleading investigators.

The inspector general said that when investigators asked whether he had instructed aides to provide information in October 2016 to a reporter with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. McCabe said he did not authorize the disclosure and did not know who did.

But Mr. McCabe did approve the F.B.I.’s contact with the reporter, according to the review.

The newspaper article delved into a dispute between F.B.I. and Justice Department officials over how to proceed in an investigation into the financial dealings of the Clinton family’s foundation. It revealed a sensitive meeting during which Justice Department officials declined to authorize subpoenas or grand jury activity.

The inspector general also concluded that Mr. McCabe’s disclosure of the existence of the ongoing investigation in the manner described in the report violated media policy of the F.B.I. and Justice Department and constituted misconduct.

In a statement, Mr. McCabe said that he had full authorization to share this information with the media. Mr. McCabe also said that he did not intentionally mislead investigators.

The report, written by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, was delivered to Congress and was expected to be released publicly later in the day

Mr. McCabe was fired in March after Attorney General Jeff Sessions rejected an appeal that would have let the 21-year F.B.I. veteran retire just hours before he was eligible for a full government pension.

At the time, Mr. Sessions said Mr. McCabe had repeatedly shown a lack of candor under oath. Mr. McCabe, 50, disputed that, saying his firing was meant to undermine the special counsel investigation being led by Robert S. Mueller III, and to discredit him as a witness.

The report’s release, which had been anticipated for months, comes days before the release of a memoir by James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director who was fired by President Trump last May. The book, “A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies and Leadership,” is scheduled to be released on Tuesday, but details began to trickle out on Thursday night, including pointed criticisms of Mr. Trump.

In response, Mr. Trump unleashed a torrent of criticism of Mr. Comey Friday morning, calling him an “untruthful slime ball” and saying that the bureau’s investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server “will go down as one of the worst ‘botch jobs’ of history.”

Mr. Horowitz is expected to release a larger report in the coming weeks about the F.B.I.’s actions during the 2016 election.

Andy's had a bad day...

BREAKING: Embattled FBI Lawyer Lisa Page Has Resigned
The FBI attorney who exchanged anti-Trump text messages with another bureau official resigned on Friday, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The FBI confirmed that the lawyer, Lisa Page, tendered her resignation.

Page has faced months of scrutiny over the text messages, which she exchanged with Peter Strzok, the former deputy chief of the FBI’s counterintelligence division.

The exchanges show a deep hostility to President Donald Trump at a time when the two officials were working on the FBI’s investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion with the Russian government. Some of the texts show Strzok and Page cryptically discussing how to proceed with the investigation, which was opened on July 31, 2016.

“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok wrote to Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text referring to then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

“It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40,” he added.

“OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING,” Page wrote to Strzok on Election Day, Nov. 8, 2016.

“F Trump,” Strzok wrote in another text.

The Justice Department’s office of the inspector general discovered the biased text messages as part of the watchdog’s investigation into the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email investigation.

Page and Strzok also worked closely on the Clinton probe.

As the FBI’s No. 2 counterintelligence official, Strzok oversaw the FBI’s investigation into possible Trump campaign collusion with the Russian government. On the Clinton email investigation, Strzok conducted interviews with Clinton and her top aides.

Both Strzok and Page also served on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, which began on May 17, 2017.

Page worked for several weeks on the Mueller team before returning to her position as one of McCabe’s counselors. Strzok worked on the Mueller investigation until July 28, 2017, when Michael Horowitz, the DOJ’s inspector general, notified Mueller of the scandalous text messages.

Page is also a central player in Horowitz’s investigation of McCabe. She is the FBI official who McCabe instructed to speak to The Wall Street Journal regarding an October 2016 article about the FBI’s handling of the Clinton email investigation. McCabe authorized Page to leak to The Journal “in a manner designed to advance his personal interests at the expense of Department leadership,” Horowitz determined.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe on March 16 based upon a recommendation from the FBI’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR).

Horowitz released a report on April 13 that alleged McCabe gave inaccurate and incomplete statements about his authorization of the media leaks. The report, which dinged McCabe for a “lack of candor,” said he initially denied to both the OPR and the inspector general that he authorized Page to speak with The Journal.

Horowitz is expected to release a report this month that will focus more heavily on Strzok and Page. Strzok was sent to the FBI’s human resources division after his removal from the Mueller team.

An attorney for Page did not respond to requests for comment about the resignation.

Back