ManCity Tournament Schedule

So which LOTG would you cite for sending someone on the sidelines to the parking lot for the offense of spoiling the results of the UEFA Champs game for those of us who are going to watch it on DVR as soon as we get home?

So which LOTG would you cite for sending someone on the sidelines to the parking lot for the offense of spoiling the results of the UEFA Champs game for those of us who are going to watch it on DVR as soon as we get home?
Not gonna answer for SR but Rule 12 with the newly added subsection FUBAR. It states and I am paraphrasing here...” any outside participant not involved in the game but deliberately pissing off the sidelines will be dismissed. “

Not gonna answer for SR but Rule 12 with the newly added subsection FUBAR. It states and I am paraphrasing here...” any outside participant not involved in the game but deliberately pissing off the sidelines will be dismissed. “
this will be the pre-game i give to my sidelines....

My first game does not kick off until 1:30 so I should be able to stream the UEFA game on my iPhone.

We stopped and watched a little of Blues and Force play and they had some good little players. Was the final game pretty even? What was the final score? I remember when I had a little one that age playing!

We stopped and watched a little of Blues and Force play and they had some good little players. Was the final game pretty even? What was the final score? I remember when I had a little one that age playing!
Yes the final game was very even, final score was 2-1 Eagles, very fun to watch!!!

Back