Manchester City Cup… what’s their issue..?

I have no insight here - But could it have anything to do with the CA rule on multiple games in a day?
I heard that the Cerritos Memorial Tournament found a loophole that if a team isn't playing both games at the same venue, that the rule allows multiple games per day.
I don’t think so . All the girl schedules are up and a couple of boys flights are still up .

I have no insight here - But could it have anything to do with the CA rule on multiple games in a day?
I heard that the Cerritos Memorial Tournament found a loophole that if a team isn't playing both games at the same venue, that the rule allows multiple games per day.
The loophole is within original intent. The public health reason for one game per day was to limit people hanging out at a venue. If you have to change fields anyway, there is less reason to hang out.

That said, the original intent is out of date. We want the kids to hang out outside. It’s worse if they all go to a restaurant between games. They should scrap the rule.

What are the unintended consequences of not having the schedule posted?

Divorce parents sharing custody get added stress

Family members cancel because you can’t tell them what time to be there.

Coaches who coach two teams need to find licensed replacements

Unintended consequences of incompetence

Maybe they should spend a few bucks and get GotSoccer Software.

Yes - those are all problems plus potentially much more but I was just focusing on your CHP and time management issues.

It is a pain to wait for the schedule. I feel like we've been doing this for the last 2 months of our lives. Hopefully by July, things aren't as rushed anymore.

Yes - those are all problems plus potentially much more but I was just focusing on your CHP and time management issues.

It is a pain to wait for the schedule. I feel like we've been doing this for the last 2 months of our lives. Hopefully by July, things aren't as rushed anymore.
You are correct… their time management incompetence becomes everyones issue… Also “hope” is not a method… if you are a competent organization this would not happen

I guess that’s why they were on the local news a couple of months ago during Covid.

You are correct… their time management incompetence becomes everyones issue… Also “hope” is not a method… if you are a competent organization this would not happen

I guess that’s why they were on the local news a couple of months ago during Covid.
competent organizations - like human beings - aren't perfect but Surf doesn't need defending they're giants.

Schedule is up. Hope this comes in time to prevent some of your problems.

do we all really need more examples to form an objective opinion about this "Super club" ?

Well ended up being a pretty good Memorial Day weekend. Pairings and Schedules were decent. Teams were placed where they should have been. Watching our kids games and other games seemed to be even comp. The weather was San Diego perfect, parking wasn't half bad. Kids seemed like they were psyched to be back at it, parents got to yell at refs and other teams, all is well in the soccer world for now.

Back