Manchester City Cup… what’s their issue..?

Soccermaverick

SILVER ELITE
Why are they taking so long? I thought they were better than this!

Do better Surf Cup! Stay Classy San Diego!

Fill out the scheduler … People need the info!

Why are they taking so long? I thought they were better than this!

Do better Surf Cup! Stay Classy San Diego!

Fill out the scheduler … People need the info!
Some of the kids are still playing HS soccer and there is a potential for conflicts (some finals are on Saturday). This doesn't affect the youngers, but can have an impact on the olders. Maybe they are waiting to see the results of some of the semi final games (which are today)?

Some of the kids are still playing HS soccer and there is a potential for conflicts (some finals are on Saturday). This doesn't affect the youngers, but can have an impact on the olders. Maybe they are waiting to see the results of some of the semi final games (which are today)?

At least half of our team would be potentially impacted by CIF finals Saturday.

That seems like it would be great, but are they keeping track of the accepted teams rosters and know which ones are playing HS and are still in playoffs. What if those HS players do make finals on Saturday will they be able to accommodate all of them? Who gets the preferential time slots?

We have family coming in and I need to know how much driving I need to do… Come on… at Over $1000 bucks in entry fees I think they could give better notice… plus all the restrictions for hotels/ filming the event/ gas prices… they could at least let people know the start time of the first game.

Surf cup sports… not a good look.

I seriously question why a club team with a lot of varsity players on it would schedule a multi-game tournament on Memorial Day weekend.
At the very least, their HS squad wrapped up the season about 10 days ago. And they were playing HS and Club concurrently. A high end club team is likely to have players that play nearly a full game for their HS 2x per week. And a club game or 2 on the weekend.

SMH…Quality of this tournament is not starting off well. At least my expectations will be low.. so I won’t be as upset when I get there… maybe if we are lucky they will just cancel it

Looks like only one bracket for a lot of the age groups 2008 & older), which means ECNL teams will be mixed in with the lower level silver elite and gold teams. That does not sound good if you are on a silver elite team

Back