Man City Veo Question

Frank

GOLD
Our team has a Veo and we planned to take it to Man City. I saw in their rules they say no recording units higher than 6 feet. I know this is so that they can sell their overpriced services. How serious are they about enforcing this? I assume they have the same rule at Surf Cup.

Thanks

Our team has a Veo and we planned to take it to Man City. I saw in their rules they say no recording units higher than 6 feet. I know this is so that they can sell their overpriced services. How serious are they about enforcing this? I assume they have the same rule at Surf Cup.

Thanks
Just do it and see what happens. My buddy did his own videos and it got his dd a scholly. The videos they sell suck, moo!

They always say you can't do it and then we do it and then nobody says anything because a hundred other teams are doing it. You'll be fine.

At Surf Cup, there were many games were both teams had their cameras up on 20 foot poles for the whole game, and nothing was done.

Thanks

Bring it. We've never had a problem with setting up our own tripod. And if they call you on it? Tis easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

the rules say no dogs… there were dogs

The cameras like veo are part of the sport now… if they fight back don’t sign up for the tournament…they only say it so the insurance companies are happy…

the customer service at Man city cup was very poor. Man city should take away their name from surf..

Back