Macario Going Pro

Question is where exactly? I'm guessing she'll go to Europe for maximum cash no?
Can she go to Europe yet? I thought she had to be in the USA 5 consecutive years after 18 to be eligible for the USWNT? If she goes to Europe for example, wouldn’t that reset the 5 year clock?

Can she go to Europe yet? I thought she had to be in the USA 5 consecutive years after 18 to be eligible for the USWNT? If she goes to Europe for example, wouldn’t that reset the 5 year clock?

she has her us citizenship. Playing in Europe should not change that nor her eligibility to play with the USWNT

I hear the same scuttlebutt on Macario. Going to Europe. If that's the case, I'd think it's a huge blow to the NWSL.

So she got her degree in 3 years? If that’s true, great job for her!
If she’s going pro without the Stanford degree, too bad. She’s a once in a generation talent and must have a lucrative endorsement deal in hand.
Wish her well. She’s awesome and hope she stays in the US, but Europe certainly has its draw.

So she got her degree in 3 years? If that’s true, great job for her!
If she’s going pro without the Stanford degree, too bad. She’s a once in a generation talent and must have a lucrative endorsement deal in hand.
Wish her well. She’s awesome and hope she stays in the US, but Europe certainly has its draw.

One article I read says she finished in 3 yrs, 1 quarter (last quarter). She’s ready to take on the world.

Back