Let Them Play CA

This whole notion that democrats are the party of morality but are just stupid...is in and of itself, moronic.

The democrat establishment is evil on the surface, underneath the hood and within each nook and cranny. No, they aren't fools...they are intentional.

Period.

That being said, Republicans are no better.

1619? Nah.

Prof Dad says that the whole 1619 project is at best misnamed and at worst dishonest.

The people on that boat were enslaved in Africa, sold to Portuguese traders, captured by English pirates, and sold in Virginia as indentured servants. The Virginia sale was a step up in an otherwise wretched story.

Virginia didn't even have slavery until decades later, when a black man named Anthony Johnson misused the courts to enslave a black indentured servant named John Casor. Casor was assisted in his appeals by a white farmer named Robert Parker. A second white farmer also testified on Casor's behalf. They failed.

Of course, that history didn't actually fit the NYT narrative. So they went with 1619 instead of 1655 or 1661.

And the Flu takes the win!

2019 Flu Deaths Ages 0-17
[link to www.cdc.gov (secure)]

2020-2021 Current CoVid Deaths Ages 0-17

2020-2021 Flu and CoVid Deaths Combined Ages 0-17

I guess we should have home schooled and played sports for the past 100 years.

I'd like to thank all of the Teachers enjoying themselves while Little Julie and Little Joey don't come to online class and are set back one or two years based on your selfishness. The reason why Little Julie and Little Joey don't have any responsibility is because there parents are either doctors, nurses, policemen or may be even working at the grocery store. Funny thing is, since my kids do attend online class and are intelligent, they ask me that very question. "Why are we not at school when all of these other people are working?"

I'd like to thank all of the Teachers enjoying themselves while Little Julie and Little Joey don't come to online class and are set back one or two years based on your selfishness. The reason why Little Julie and Little Joey don't have any responsibility is because there parents are either doctors, nurses, policemen or may be even working at the grocery store. Funny thing is, since my kids do attend online class and are intelligent, they ask me that very question. "Why are we not at school when all of these other people are working?"
Yes the data has been out for a long time.

Young people essentially have ZERO risk.

We know that. It is frustrating to know that and then hear these people about schools not safe, youth sports not safe, what if a kid catches, it, etc.

More than half a million Americans have died from Covid-19. Teachers and staff at schools are not 0-17 years of age. The health care providers needed to treat those with Covid are not 0-17. The parents of the kids in school are not 0-17. Accusing teachers of being lazy and selfish is utter bs. Your moronic magat point of view is all the more reason they need to be cautious and continue teaching remotely until there is no longer a risk. If anyone is being selfish, it’s the person demanding that others put themselves at risk, because you’re too lazy and inept to make up for the educational gaps caused by covid. The American Way. Make everyone else do the heavy lifting because you’re too lazy and refuse to take responsibility for your own children.

Dumbf**kery must be genetic. Ask your moronic spawn whether it is possible to undergo surgery remotely? Whether law enforcement can respond to emergencies by zoom? Whether the fire department can put out fires from their home office? Ask your magat children what they have done to make up for the gaps caused by remote learning, or are they just lazy s**ts? Ask them whether healthcare providers have been moving to remote visits when it is feasible to do so?

More than half a million Americans have died from Covid-19. Teachers and staff at schools are not 0-17 years of age. The health care providers needed to treat those with Covid are not 0-17. The parents of the kids in school are not 0-17. Accusing teachers of being lazy and selfish is utter bs. Your moronic magat point of view is all the more reason they need to be cautious and continue teaching remotely until there is no longer a risk. If anyone is being selfish, it’s the person demanding that others put themselves at risk, because you’re too lazy and inept to make up for the educational gaps caused by covid. The American Way. Make everyone else do the heavy lifting because you’re too lazy and refuse to take responsibility for your own children.

Dumbf**kery must be genetic. Ask your moronic spawn whether it is possible to undergo surgery remotely? Whether law enforcement can respond to emergencies by zoom? Whether the fire department can put out fires from their home office? Ask your magat children what they have done to make up for the gaps caused by remote learning, or are they just lazy s**ts? Ask them whether healthcare providers have been moving to remote visits when it is feasible to do so?

All I hear is "Blah, blah, blah, I'm a dirty Trans, uh, I mean Tramp"

Just read this again and the fact you mentioned my “moronic spawn” did actually catch my eye. My moronic spawn is a straight A student, a 6th grader currently in 8th grade AP classes and has already been asked to join the international baccalaureate program. Currently I am watching her in small group training with one of the Nations Top Skills trainers who also trains USWNT players and top MLS players. And no, he doesn’t take just anybody, you must be invited.

Not bad for a irresponsible lazy magat parents who risk themselves everyday.

Good Day Sir.

Just read this again and the fact you mentioned my “moronic spawn” did actually catch my eye. My moronic spawn is a straight A student, a 6th grader currently in 8th grade AP classes and has already been asked to join the international baccalaureate program. Currently I am watching her in small group training with one of the Nations Top Skills trainers who also trains USWNT players and top MLS players. And no, he doesn’t take just anybody, you must be invited.

Good Day Sir.

He gets a kick out of attacking people's kids. Lovely human being.

Good Day Sir.

"8th grade AP classes"? I didn't know there was such a thing. What topic?

And congratulations to all those 8th graders doing college work.

My bad. “Honors” classes. I was never a Straight A student and chose to play basketball every waking hour instead. I did have irresponsible parents which is why I put such a high value on education. Basketball got me into college but my poor education got me out of basketball and college...

Good Day Sir.

Gosh, it sounds like kids aren’t being set back two years by lazy selfish teachers after all. It sounds like you’re just making s**t up. Apparently kids can keep up with remote schooling AND teachers and staff get to stay alive. Sounds like a win/win to me.

So, have your brilliant kids figured out how to put out fires by zoom yet? Self-deliver babies? Undergo surgery?

Oh, 8th graders in AP exist. More often they take JC versions. You'll also find a few who take a college class directly at that age.

"No 8th graders can handle college work" is kind of like saying "no 12 year old can curve a corner kick into the goal". There's always that one kid who does it.

Gosh, it sounds like kids aren’t being set back two years by lazy selfish teachers after all. It sounds like you’re just making s**t up. Apparently kids can keep up with remote schooling AND teachers and staff get to stay alive. Sounds like a win/win to me.

So, have your brilliant kids figured out how to put out fires by zoom yet? Self-deliver babies? Undergo surgery?

I’m not here to hold your hand just like thousands of parents aren’t home to hold their kids hands or tell them to get on their Chromebook (if they can afford it) or the single moms who can’t watch over their kids either because they are working three jobs.

The facts are out there about virtual learning. Again, I don't have to hold your hand.

No need to debate or argue with Radicals. Its a waste of time.

Goodnight Sir!

Oh, 8th graders in AP exist. More often they take JC versions. You'll also find a few who take a college class directly at that age.

"No 8th graders can handle college work" is kind of like saying "no 12 year old can curve a corner kick into the goal". There's always that one kid who does it.

I believe there are 8th graders who can handle college work. I only pointed out that I had never heard of an AP course for 8th graders, at least not in the traditional sense of Advanced Placement courses that can be used or college credit, and administered under the College Board AP program with specific course material and nationwide uniform testing.

I attended a 6-year Junior-Senior high school, so 8th graders good at math could take the usual 9th-grade math course. It wasn't called AP-anything, just Algebra I.

I'm not sure what a "JC version" is. First-year classes at a JC and a UC are in many respects equivalent, as can be observed in the cases of students who study two years at a JC and then transfer to UC schools with Junior-class status.

You really have no clue. You say you won’t talk about your kids, that’s because you don’t have any. It is very clear you have no kids by the ludicrous comments you make that show you have no idea. You don’t know how zoom classes are working or if hybrid learning actually works. You only know conceptually, you’ve never even seen it...so how can you even comment or argue with someone who has a kid that is actually doing it. So stupid!! It actually makes me laugh how little you actually know compared to how much you think you know! Smart guy...kids that are successful in school right now are the ones that have parents that actually parent and make sure their kid keeps up on their work, parents that don’t, their kids fail, simple. Of course there are a few outliers that figure it out on their own, but they are few and far between. There is a reason Newsom sent his kids to a school that only does in person learning, it’s because it’s the only way that works!

It actually makes me laugh how little you actually know compared to how much you think you know!
Yes, that alias and the various other ones he has regularly violate the First Law of Dirty Harry, "A man's gotta know his limitations."

It's a shame online boards can't limit individuals to one alias. We'd see that there really aren't as many angry, broken little trolls as it appears.

Yes, that alias and the various other ones he has regularly violate the First Law of Dirty Harry, "A man's gotta know his limitations."

It's a shame online boards can't limit individuals to one alias. We'd see that there really aren't as many angry, broken little trolls as it appears.
He has at least 4 avatars, maybe more. He makes fun of kids who decided to wait until senior year to make the big decision, instead of 7th grade. It was not popular and bad for business four years ago. He has no kids playing the game so he's a coach, just like the other coaches who use the "C" word on parents and tell parents their morons. These same coaches find TMs and rich parents who want something more then just playing soccer game to win. Their kind of winning is not played on the field.

Last edited:
Back