Let Them Play CA

Is it just me or does the rhetoric of a certain poster on this forum remind you a LOT of another prominent public figures juvenile rants (hint: the one that lost his job today)?
Cut from the same cloth. That's part of the irony that I often refer to and why he is so entertaining to me on occasion. Although more tiresome than entertaining at this point.

Let me clarify my point. As a parent, be on the lookout, regardless of the environment. I'm an equal opportunity pedophile hater, whether they reside in prestigious religious school or run of the mill public schools that common folk like me put their kids in.

In general, @EOTL's rhetoric is slimy at best. It's a free country and he (or she) is protected under the constitution.

But thanks for the tip.

As the twitter censorship showed though, it doesn't extend to private internet. @Dominic can ban him at any time, and has grounds since he chiefly derailed the soccer conversation here. True, like perhaps some others, he might come back in some other avatar. But the schtick won't be as amusing to him second time around.

As the twitter censorship showed though, it doesn't extend to private internet. @Dominic can ban him at any time, and has grounds since he chiefly derailed the soccer conversation here. True, like perhaps some others, he might come back in some other avatar. But the schtick won't be as amusing to him second time around.

This thread was never about soccer. It was about holding rallies to oppose covid closures. By its nature it was political.

I think you also forgot to mention banning the racists, misogynists and homophobes here. I don’t see you getting upset when your magat friends call the VP a whore, or mock an appointed government official’s appearance, or call black people thugs. Does all of that fit within your “sensibilities”?

This thread was never about soccer. It was about holding rallies to oppose covid closures. By its nature it was political.

I think you also forgot to mention banning the racists, misogynists and homophobes here. I don’t see you getting upset when your magat friends call the VP a whore, or mock an appointed government official’s appearance, or call black people thugs. Does all of that fit within your “sensibilities”?

Meh...

If you’d shut it and stop being an intentionally obtuse Troll, then I don’t think we’d be seeing much of that. It’s almost exclusively in response to your intentionally derogative posting.

It's not slimy. It's entirely racist, homophobic and offensive. Filth like that is best if ignored. I find myself getting sucked in however hard I try not to be.

I respond to someone who calls the VP of the US a whore, mocks a government official’s appearance and uses his phobia of transgender status as a means to insinuate that they’re pedophiles, and you claim I’m the racist, misogynist and homophobic. Sure.

What’s crazy is that I actually think you believe it. You actually believe that the guy who calls the VP a whore and mocks transgender people is a fine fella.

Meh...

If you’d shut it and stop being an intentionally obtuse Troll, then I don’t think we’d be seeing much of that. It’s almost exclusively in response to your intentionally derogative posting.

Meh....

You’re wrong. It’s not my fault people are calling Kamala Harris a whore and mocking a government official’s appearance. They’re doing that of their own free will. I’m just making sure everyone knows what magats really are and what your party really is. It’s all so much fun when it’s coming from a magat but not so much from the other direction eh?

I respond to someone who calls the VP of the US a whore, mocks a government official’s appearance and uses his phobia of transgender status as a means to insinuate that they’re pedophiles, and you claim I’m the racist, misogynist and homophobic. Sure.

What’s crazy is that I actually think you believe it. You actually believe that the guy who calls the VP a whore and mocks transgender people is a fine fella.
Correct. I believe you are a racist and homophobe. I've thought that for quite some time now.

Meh....

You’re wrong. It’s not my fault people are calling Kamala Harris a whore and mocking a government official’s appearance. They’re doing that of their own free will. I’m just making sure everyone knows what magats really are and what your party really is. It’s all so much fun when it’s coming from a magat but not so much from the other direction eh?
[/QUOteblowurwaytothetop.jpg

Meh....

Nope It’s you.

Just like you hijacked this thread, while feeling sanctimonious about doing so.

Is that how your relationships tend to end? With the opposite of ‘It’s not you, it’s me’?

Narcissists have a hard time ‘adulting’...

Oh it’s true. Just dealt with one, and not for the first time. Magats are easily parted from their money, in this case $12 at a time.

$39 for the online seminar! And they claim it’s a “donation”, so you can get hit for tax fraud claiming it as a charitable deduction. Is cheating on your taxes a sin? How about lying that Jesus said “no masks!”

$39 for the online seminar! And they claim it’s a “donation”, so you can get hit for tax fraud claiming it as a charitable deduction. Is cheating on your taxes a sin? How about lying that Jesus said “no masks!”

I have seen some of these people in youtube videos. Strangely, they are all named Karen -- even the men.

I have seen some of these people in youtube videos. Strangely, they are all named Karen -- even the men.
So back on Track....

Has everyone signed the Newsom Recall petition that has interest? If you like him good for you if you want your kids to be able to play now is your chance to go beyond complaining on a message board and actively participate in the democratic process. Make your voice heard! Only need 400k more and deadline is March 10.

Recall Gavin

So back on Track....

Has everyone signed the Newsom Recall petition that has interest? If you like him good for you if you want your kids to be able to play now is your chance to go beyond complaining on a message board and actively participate in the democratic process. Make your voice heard! Only need 400k more and deadline is March 10.

Recall Gavin

Uh, any recall election won’t happen until this is long over. If you want your kids to play sooner rather than later, wear a mask and stay home whenever possible. God you people are so clueless.

Back