Let Them Play CA

You sir are a liar!!!
@dad4 I'm not laughing. You are a joke and a liar. This is not funny anymore. Do you understand the pain and death your attitude is causing? I would be very very careful what you preach dude. This is worse than junk science.

You sir are a liar!!!
I didn't think people here would like that answer.

UK does seem to have managed the variant with vaccines, a ban on indoor gatherings, and closures of high risk places.

Case counts there are too low for it to be herd immunity, but NHS is reputable enough for us to trust their data. And I don't see any other viable explanation.

We just disagree. Have a great day.

UK does seem to have managed the variant with vaccines, a ban on indoor gatherings, and closures of high risk places.

Case counts there are too low for it to be herd immunity, but NHS is reputable enough for us to trust their data. And I don't see any other viable explanation.

The media in our country dos not show what is really happening in London. You sir are also controlled by your own fear and the news you watch. Trust me dude, you are brainwashed. The issue here is I think your trying to mislead people because you hate t. It was political for you and then you went all in with your bs. Now and very soon, you will be xposed. Its the truth liar.

Question. California had its own variant and to my understanding it was 20% to 30% more contagious than the original strain. This is why our numbers were so high in the Dec-June. Wouldn’t this help us manage theUK variant better than other regions? Again this could be a very dumb question but it seems like we might make it through given that our weekly vaccination rates are increasing every week.

San Diego County still continues to worry but their case count has stayed under 500 daily cases despite them having so many uk variant cases in January.

Winter of Darkness is over? Spring forward to Justice, honor, love and fairness?

@dad4, @espola @thelonggame @Hüsker Dü and least but not least, t has a message for you @EOTL.....lol. This is just for a fun Saturday and not being serious. I'm driving home a point though. Dont hate the leader. Have compassion on the leader of the world. This is satire and not from me and a pal sent it to me. He was afraid you guys would go ape shit when were all just trying to be fair and honest with each other. You know, tell the truth. I just thought the four of you would get a kick out of this meme.

1616272018931.png

The B.1.1.7 variant now spreading across the U.S. is the most contagious and deadly variant yet. Should we wait for peer reviewed studies to determine exactly how much more easily it can be spread on soccer fields, and more dangerous to kids, refs, coaches and parents?
yes.

Question. California had its own variant and to my understanding it was 20% to 30% more contagious than the original strain. This is why our numbers were so high in the Dec-June. Wouldn’t this help us manage theUK variant better than other regions? Again this could be a very dumb question but it seems like we might make it through given that our weekly vaccination rates are increasing every week.

San Diego County still continues to worry but their case count has stayed under 500 daily cases despite them having so many uk variant cases in January.
The CA variant should help us relative to the UK variant, to the extent that CA immunity confers UK immunity.

The vaccine is also helping, as is summer weather.

The decision to reopen dining and stadiums is definitely counterproductive. This is why I think we will stabilize, instead of continuing to see cases drop over the next few weeks.

The media in our country dos not show what is really happening in London. You sir are also controlled by your own fear and the news you watch. Trust me dude, you are brainwashed. The issue here is I think your trying to mislead people because you hate t. It was political for you and then you went all in with your bs. Now and very soon, you will be xposed. Its the truth liar.
Dude, that wasn't from our domestic media. The link was a local news story from the BBC.

I don't think BBC is trying to brainwash people about what is and is not open in London. If the BBC says their pubs are closed, it's because their pubs are closed.

The CA variant should help us relative to the UK variant, to the extent that CA immunity confers UK immunity.

The vaccine is also helping, as is summer weather.

The decision to reopen dining and stadiums is definitely counterproductive. This is why I think we will stabilize, instead of continuing to see cases drop over the next few weeks.
The good news out of the uk is that even though covid cases have plateaued the death rate has continued to fall and is headed to the floor. Something similar may be happening in the us but it’s still about 2 weeks to early to tell for sure (because deaths are a lagging indicator). It’s likely because all the old people are almost all vaccinated with at least a single dose. If so, the case counts probably don’t matter as much if the ifr is on the floor.

This is real folks. WTFU&SBAP!!!! Get the kids out of the house and let them play. We were born to play and have fun and work hard and have more fun.

Doctors: Child Suicide Becoming “International Epidemic” Thanks To Tyrannical Restrictions

@dad4 I'm not laughing. You are a joke and a liar. This is not funny anymore. Do you understand the pain and death your attitude is causing? I would be very very careful what you preach dude. This is worse than junk science.

An anti-vaxxer really just complained about “junk science”?

How’s your daughter’s future pro soccer career shaping up?

Why don't you ask her yourself. You give me the creeps and I already warned her about you and she knows your kind in the industry all to well in the industry you once controlled. Liar liar and more lies you liar and weirdo. Dom?

Fear? You are afraid of a mask and terrified of getting vaccinated/science.

Brainwashed? You listen to Jenny McCarthy over every legitimate scientist in the US.

It is very strange and disturbing that you continuously target his DD. I don't see anyone else on this forum targeting anyone's child in this manner. Usually if a parent on this forum specifically mentions a DD, it's with praise. Its not a good look and not close to being funny.

At some point you have to look at yourself in the mirror. It's creepy and not appropriate. And using the excuse that he puts his DD out there doesn't justify the passive aggressive rhetoric directed at a minor by an adult - assuming you are an adult.

Sometimes cancel culture is your friend, maybe it's time for you.

Back