Let the Principals & Teachers Decide

Don't you read the things you post? That is an interview published by the PR department at Yale Medical, discussing an opinion article Dr. Risch submitted for publication without peer review. The submitted article is based on no original research, but merely summarizes the results of other studies, none of which claim that HCQ alone or in combination with other chemicals is a cure, although there may be some statistically weak beneficial effect.

An abstract of the submitted article with a link to a PDF of the complete article is here --

Any doctor who believes HCQ plus whatever will be of benefit to a patient already has an avenue open to him - just declare the patient to be suffering from malaria or arthritis, and hope his malpractice insurance doesn't get canceled.

The old family doctor down the street from where I grew up had a standard response for someone calling in the middle of the night with an unspecified illness - "Take two aspirin and I'll come out in the morning and give you a shot." Aspirin and penicillin cured almost everything then, and there were few known adverse side-effects.

Ah yes Mr all or nothing afraid of anything in between as thought might be involved. Safer to just keep things black and white.
Haaaa.............the above from the kitchens original chicken little.
Daffy, how many times have you been told 'the sky is not falling"?

This is good news for me. I am happy to move up in line while anti-vax fools give me their spot.

Two months later, when the news reports that the vaccine is still just as safe as it was during trials, there will be enough shots to go around.
Seems the public in general is skeptical.

By the way you never responded. How long will you wait?

Who told you that, her?

That information has been out for at least six months, of course
you should consult with whomever is doing your research....
Because it " Shirley " isn't YOU...!

You Criminal Democrats do not want a cure, just like you Criminal
Democrats never wanted to FREE the enslaved humans that your
POLITICAL ANCESTORS financially benefited from....and your
POLITICAL ANCESTORS created a TERRORIST OPERATION called
the KLU KLUX KLAN to KILL Freed humans and the Republicans that
freed them....Your Democrat President Woodrow Wilson reversed
all the Freedoms/Integration advancements to keep a Freed group
of humans from enjoying FREEDOM..!

350 + patients don't lie and they didn't die...!
And a " Woman " Doctor from Africa let the TRUTH fly !

Seems the public in general is skeptical.

By the way you never responded. How long will you wait?

How long to wait depends on what it is.

Me? I’ll keep to zoom, distanced outdoor masked gatherings, and family exercise until the vaccine is out or cases drop below one new daily case per 100K residents. Not so much fear as wanting to do my part. I don’t want to add to the virus by going out to Starbucks every day.

Country? Even with the current case loads, I think most businesses can open at lower capacity, provided we have good distance, masks, and ventilation.

Indoor dining, bars, and stadiums? These should have to wait for a vaccine or very low case numbers.

Schools? Open elementary in small stable groups. Good MS and HS students can handle zoom just fine. Add in some outdoor intramural sports and it sounds ok. I have no idea what to do with slacker MS and HS students. Probably need schools in small groups and masks for the wardens teachers.

It was developed as an artificial enhancement of the natural malaria drug quinine, the "tonic" in a gin and tonic. For malaria, HCQ's known side effect risks are known and in balance are better than the risks of untreated malaria.

HCQ does not have a beneficial use against covid-19 that overweigh those risks.

Safe? Judge for yourself --

Well, multiple physicians are saying it has multiple benefits. So who knows more... you or a doctor? Judge for yourself.

How long to wait depends on what it is.

Me? I’ll keep to zoom, distanced outdoor masked gatherings, and family exercise until the vaccine is out or cases drop below one new daily case per 100K residents. Not so much fear as wanting to do my part. I don’t want to add to the virus by going out to Starbucks every day.

Country? Even with the current case loads, I think most businesses can open at lower capacity, provided we have good distance, masks, and ventilation.

Indoor dining, bars, and stadiums? These should have to wait for a vaccine or very low case numbers.

Schools? Open elementary in small stable groups. Good MS and HS students can handle zoom just fine. Add in some outdoor intramural sports and it sounds ok. I have no idea what to do with slacker MS and HS students. Probably need schools in small groups and masks for the wardens teachers.
Well I disagree with a fair amount there. But thanks for answering!

The Who told us the Kids Are Alright.

Not in CA.

"20 percent of the total K-12 population — didn’t have the technology necessary to participate in distance learning.

To solve that problem, California needs to procure over 700,000 computers and more than 300,000 WiFi hot spots, according to the most recent results from the California Department of Education’s school district survey."

How many computers have they gotten so far?

"73,065 computers"

Back