Let the Principals & Teachers Decide

Look at your post, you’re already whining like a little bitch.

Nope.....I use an open Forum like it should be used.

Freedom of Speech includes freedom to use it....

If you don't like my dialogue and the TRUTH, then
don't " Engage " ....if you want to engage in a topic
that is being misconstrued and support the LIES...
Then be prepared for a very STRONG rebuttal that
includes the TRUTH.....

You and yours want to change the rules because YOU
are losing your ass....Doesn't work like that in the REAL

WORLD......Grow a Pair ya sniveling Bitch....!

Nope.....I use an open Forum like it should be used.

Freedom of Speech includes freedom to use it....

If you don't like my dialogue and the TRUTH, then
don't " Engage " ....if you want to engage in a topic
that is being misconstrued and support the LIES...
Then be prepared for a very STRONG rebuttal that
includes the TRUTH.....

You and yours want to change the rules because YOU
are losing your ass....Doesn't work like that in the REAL

WORLD......Grow a Pair ya sniveling Bitch....!

You’re still whining like a little bitch. Trump is wearing a mask. YOU are getting your ass kicked.

Does AIER publish their own models, or just snipe at the people who do?

Or is your argument that government should just make policy without using any models at all?
My argument is that the "experts" have time and time proven to be wrong as it relates to their models.

To imply that they are "sniping" is BS by the way. Our politicians created policies based on these faulty models. Not just a bit wrong, but orders of magnitude wrong. To point out how wrong they were is doing the public a service.

You for instance have been one of the people believing the policies and have/had been for instance predicting doom on GA, etc based on them opening because you looked at the models.

We cannot just go...eh...ok so the models were wrong. The models were the foundation of a lot of bad policies enacted.

My argument is that the "experts" have time and time proven to be wrong as it relates to their models.

To imply that they are "sniping" is BS by the way. Our politicians created policies based on these faulty models. Not just a bit wrong, but orders of magnitude wrong. To point out how wrong they were is doing the public a service.

You for instance have been one of the people believing the policies and have/had been for instance predicting doom on GA, etc based on them opening because you looked at the models.

We cannot just go...eh...ok so the models were wrong. The models were the foundation of a lot of bad policies enacted.
My false prediction for GA was that they were competent. I underestimated their cases, not over.

"Federal guidelines advise that states wait until they experience a downward trajectory of documented cases within a 14-day period before proceeding to a phased opening. In the state-specific view of the graph, this two-week period is highlighted in orange if cases are trending upward, or green if they are trending down.
In [this Johns Hopkins] visualization, states that appear in shades of orange have experienced a growth in new cases over the past two weeks. States that appear in shades of green have seen declines in cases over the same period of time. The shade of the colors indicates the size of each state’s growth or decline in new cases; the darker the shade, the bigger the change."
"Green" States in with a declining 14-day trend of new cases include, among others, Texas, Florida, Arizona and (most recently) California.
Nearly all Western states except Oklahoma are trending flat or down, as well as most of the South except Louisiana and Mississippi. In the East, only Rhode Island has a declining trend of new COVID-19 cases.
If this sounds like the exact opposite of what you've been hearing from the news, don't blame the facts."

2020-07-27_0859.png

"Federal guidelines advise that states wait until they experience a downward trajectory of documented cases within a 14-day period before proceeding to a phased opening. In the state-specific view of the graph, this two-week period is highlighted in orange if cases are trending upward, or green if they are trending down.
In [this Johns Hopkins] visualization, states that appear in shades of orange have experienced a growth in new cases over the past two weeks. States that appear in shades of green have seen declines in cases over the same period of time. The shade of the colors indicates the size of each state’s growth or decline in new cases; the darker the shade, the bigger the change."
"Green" States in with a declining 14-day trend of new cases include, among others, Texas, Florida, Arizona and (most recently) California.
Nearly all Western states except Oklahoma are trending flat or down, as well as most of the South except Louisiana and Mississippi. In the East, only Rhode Island has a declining trend of new COVID-19 cases.
If this sounds like the exact opposite of what you've been hearing from the news, don't blame the facts."

View attachment 8319
Are you the same Desert Hound who said that we shouldn’t look at cases, but we should only look at deaths?

Yes, now that AZ has infected 10-20% percent of their population, numbers are going down. Deaths should fall within 3 weeks, by which time your policies will have killed off four or five thousand Arizona residents and the people on ventilators can start to come out of their medically-induced comas.

But at least you didn’t have to eat take out pizza instead of dine-in. You really dodged a bullet there.

Back