Let’s talk about FC_23

Side note didn't the best female Club player / High School player from a year ago play for TFA, Alyssa Thompson?

Yes she did...so did Efrain Alvarez, Amier Cuevas, Alex Ochoa....the list goes on and on...

Like damm touched a nerve somehow because y’all went off topic. All I said was why sort to these types of team competing in local
Tournament what’s the point ? gosh bro I think the las time laufa 11 got that type competition was laufa won tfa In that one tournament but that was a great game from both teams …. Anyways Fc 23 beat laufa 5/3 …. Great game by those kids clap

YUP the LAUFA people always throwing SHADE at TFA. I guess the coach is bitter that he can't sell his 'Winning Mentality"

How did Supercopa go LAUFA..... Just play man....prove it on the field....

You still think you took the "best" coach and players from TFA? :D
It went great how about tfa

Like damm touched a nerve somehow because y’all went off topic. All I said was why sort to these types of team competing in local
Tournament what’s the point ? gosh bro I think the las time laufa 11 got that type competition was laufa won tfa In that one tournament but that was a great game from both teams …. Anyways Fc 23 beat laufa 5/3 …. Great game by those kids clap

Laufa got lucky that time...it won't happen again.

Back