Legends Temecula Valley

Hearing lots of rumours many players are moving to Murrietas GA team's from the valley at all age groups ... can anyone confirm?
I wouldn't doubt it, JL has been lying and spiteful to a lot of players and families over the years, especially this past year. She's reaping what she has sowed. Good luck to the families that are making the move.

And it's offical ... No ECRL spot for Legends TV ... 1 spot in ECNL and 1 spot in ECRL for Legends North and that's it!!

And all Legends TV teams are playing in the SoCal league...

Nice sales pitch Legends TV and JL but it's not true, complete fraud... I feel so sorry for the parents and players who we're lied to and paid for ECRL. I see Murrieta are still bringing in new players every session when we are there, I guess they should hurry before all the spots go.

And it's offical ... No ECRL spot for Legends TV ... 1 spot in ECNL and 1 spot in ECRL for Legends North and that's it!!

And all Legends TV teams are playing in the SoCal league...

Nice sales pitch Legends TV and JL but it's not true, complete fraud... I feel so sorry for the parents and players who we're lied to and paid for ECRL. I see Murrieta are still bringing in new players every session when we are there, I guess they should hurry before all the spots go.
Can the players from the Temecula Valley area tryout for the ECNL team and the Regional team? Legends North ((Silver Lakes Fields and the Hub)) is the place to be if your a Legend trying to be on the top team, Moo. JL needs her own program in Temecula/Murrieta Valley area, moo. The South Campus is always last on the list. I have a good pal who is also pissed off right now because he thought their was a chance for ECRL team. He never said for sure ECRL would go to TVL, but they were all praying, including JL I'm sure. JL is not the DM, JH makes the final decision unless she's the boss now? I doubt it because JL is local talent and wants the best for the Valley, moo :) You have to make the drive up North or South or over Ortega to OC to be play in top leagues, just like I had too and few others a few years ago. Parents in the Valley were not happy with us either so it sucked and I wish Temecula/Murrieta area had a top club with ECNL for the locals who cant or dont want to travel up the 15 fwry all the time. I like GA as option? Murrieta GA? It sucks trust me and i would stay local and build a champion if I had to do it all over again. My dd was getting recruited from San Diego clubs, OC Clubs and even clubs within up North wanted her talents and we just went for it.

Can the players from the Temecula Valley area tryout for the ECNL team and the Regional team? Legends North ((Silver Lakes Fields and the Hub)) is the place to be if your a Legend trying to be on the top team, Moo. JL needs her own program in Temecula/Murrieta Valley area, moo. The South Campus is always last on the list. I have a good pal who is also pissed off right now because he thought their was a chance for ECRL team. He never said for sure ECRL would go to TVL, but they were all praying, including JL I'm sure. JL is not the DM, JH makes the final decision unless she's the boss now? I doubt it because JL is local talent and wants the best for the Valley, moo :) You have to make the drive up North or South or over Ortega to OC to be play in top leagues, just like I had too and few others a few years ago. Parents in the Valley were not happy with us either so it sucked and I wish Temecula/Murrieta area had a top club with ECNL for the locals who cant or dont want to travel up the 15 fwry all the time. I like GA as option? Murrieta GA? It sucks trust me and i would stay local and build a champion if I had to do it all over again. My dd was getting recruited from San Diego clubs, OC Clubs and even clubs within up North wanted her talents and we just went for it.

And that's my whole point why don't all the local players come together and play GA at Murrieta, they would kill it with all the local players together! They are obviously still recruiting for their GA teams and all those very good players at Legends TV that were hoping for ECRL they have GA with no drive which is better than ECRL as a platform anyway. ECNL maybe slightly better than GA at the moment in many peoples eyes but GA is definitely better than ECRL. The college coaches and recruitment opportunities far outweighs anything those Legends girls will get and can play week in and week out at GA instead of SoCal league.

And that's my whole point why don't all the local players come together and play GA at Murrieta, they would kill it with all the local players together! They are obviously still recruiting for their GA teams and all those very good players at Legends TV that were hoping for ECRL they have GA with no drive which is better than ECRL as a platform anyway. ECNL maybe slightly better than GA at the moment in many peoples eyes but GA is definitely better than ECRL. The college coaches and recruitment opportunities far outweighs anything those Legends girls will get and can play week in and week out at GA instead of SoCal league.

This sentence is a classic..... "maybe slightly better" rotflmao..... GA and ECRL are a lot closer than GA and ECNL bud.....

I would go GA and stay local after 11 years of traveling all over socal chasing championships. It's not all that and girls need to build local friendships. Good luck out there. I'm rooting for a top team to kick ass out there. PLAY LOCAL & STAY LOCAL!!!

I would go GA and stay local after 11 years of traveling all over socal chasing championships. It's not all that and girls need to build local friendships. Good luck out there. I'm rooting for a top team to kick ass out there. PLAY LOCAL & STAY LOCAL!!!
You sure GA is local?

You sure GA is local?
Did Temecula United become City Temecula SC? I heard they got GA team in the Valley, no? I'm super confused but have a soft spot for the area and think they should have one top club that represents the best of the best. Truth be told, it's impossible to build one team though because all the top clubs have their satellite clubs poaching for the top talent when MOO, I think only one top team should be allowed. The rest can play rec. I know, I know, who gets to be top club and will all the players agree to tryout at the top club first? Hell no, it ain;t gonna happen because most parents think if their kid were given a fair shake at starting, they would be the best of the best. That's why they have too many clubs for 400,000 people. Way too many clubs. I tried to do it and hit wall with a Doc and I'll just leave it at that If they could though, Temecula/Murrieta Valley FC would field a contender. The fact is, all the top clubs poach the top players when player gets older. Look at all the rosters. GA Murrieta is who? When I lived in Temecula we had Arsenal South, Legends South, Temecula Hawks, Temecula United and Murrieta something. It was before they became Murrieta Surf. I swear when my dd was 6 and playing Rec, I would get handed business cards from all the coaches every weekend. It was cool and I heard all the coaches out and who could develop her to the next level. We chose Arsenal South first year of because I thought they were a satellite affiliate from England looking for the next Messi or girl version of Messi. I liked their logo too :) I hated soccer at this time btw because of Jim Rome but my dd was killing it down at U6 rec ball and the business cards proved she was high on all the clubs list. Those were some fun times. Her shirts went to her knees and she played defense. Hey look what I found, a Friday Throwback.

2011-07-23 12.54.07.jpg

You sure GA is local?

Murrieta Soccer Academy (ex Surf) they cancelled their link with Surf this summer is GA ... they play everything in Murrieta, so yes GA is local.

The only clubs in the Valley are now Legends TV, City SC Temecula and Murrieta, everyone has either name changed, merged or folded. Legends TV and City SC Temecula all play in SCDSL (now SoCal league) they don't have any GA, ECRL or ECNL programs local, if you want that you need to travel to Carlsbad or Silverlakes. Murrieta is the only club that is local and has a GA level.

This sentence is a classic..... "maybe slightly better" rotflmao..... GA and ECRL are a lot closer than GA and ECNL bud.....

My point is if their is no ECNL or ECRL in the valley and GA is in Murrieta why are players playing in the SoCal league, if they are good enough, and find it difficult or don't want to travel. Regardless of your position if you think GA v ECNL v ECRL is better by different distances who cares, it goes 1. ECNL, 2 GA, 3 ECRL, it is a fantastic option for players in the valley to play at that level and get that exposure.

Murrieta Soccer Academy (ex Surf) they cancelled their link with Surf this summer is GA ... they play everything in Murrieta, so yes GA is local.

The only clubs in the Valley are now Legends TV, City SC Temecula and Murrieta, everyone has either name changed, merged or folded. Legends TV and City SC Temecula all play in SCDSL (now SoCal league) they don't have any GA, ECRL or ECNL programs local, if you want that you need to travel to Carlsbad or Silverlakes. Murrieta is the only club that is local and has a GA level.
That is a strong selling point. Hawks had the chance but they sold the brand and that brand is gone. Temecula Valley Red Hawks. Good look soccer dad 101.

Have you received the league schedule for GA yet? I'm curious as how Murrieta Soccer Academy is able to keep a local GA club when there are only a few in SoCal and none other in IE. Definitely routing for GA to accomplish a local league but would rather see you guys in Discovery for olders flight 1 for youngers to keep the competition better locally. It would be nice for ECNL and MLS Next to fold into Discovery too and just have 2 national tourneys a year for the best of the best teams.

That is a strong selling point. Hawks had the chance but they sold the brand and that brand is gone. Temecula Valley Red Hawks. Good look soccer dad 101.

Thank you crush. It's what made me change clubs for my girl in the valley because GA was local. You hear all sorts of silly things said about other clubs here but since joining Murrieta's GA team I have been blown away by the professionalism and complete change in what we had previously. It is a different level with the coaches and practice sessions. We are so happy we made the move.

Have you received the league schedule for GA yet? I'm curious as how Murrieta Soccer Academy is able to keep a local GA club when there are only a few in SoCal and none other in IE. Definitely routing for GA to accomplish a local league but would rather see you guys in Discovery for olders flight 1 for youngers to keep the competition better locally. It would be nice for ECNL and MLS Next to fold into Discovery too and just have 2 national tourneys a year for the best of the best teams.

The DOC told us the full schedule is out officially next week. He said we have a cross-conference games in Phoenix and some travel to us, to add more fixtures which is the same as ECNL and old DA anyway. So I guess we'll play SC Del Sol and the 2 Vegas teams from the other conference.

The DOC told us the full schedule is out officially next week. He said we have a cross-conference games in Phoenix and some travel to us, to add more fixtures which is the same as ECNL and old DA anyway. So I guess we'll play SC Del Sol and the 2 Vegas teams from the other conference.
I think you should wait to see the schedule before you consider the team local. From the rumblings I've heard, there will be very little local games for your GA SoCal teams. Here's hoping to promises being kept about keeping your GA team local but from information released regarding the SoCal GA league, it's more likely your team will be a traveling team and not a local team.

I think you should wait to see the schedule before you consider the team local. From the rumblings I've heard, there will be very little local games for your GA SoCal teams. Here's hoping to promises being kept about keeping your GA team local but from information released regarding the SoCal GA league, it's more likely your team will be a traveling team and not a local team.

Strawman schedules look like 2x SW clubs so far. https://system.gotsport.com/org_event/events/4716/schedules?group=25365

I mean local as in training and the club based in the valley, not where the away games and tournaments are. Everyone travels for games whether its ECNL or GA. Local means have the the highest tier league close by and not having to travel 1hr 30mins to train 4 times a week, that's the huge thing for the girl players in the valley.

I mean local as in training and the club based in the valley, not where the away games and tournaments are. Everyone travels for games whether its ECNL or GA. Local means have the the highest tier league close by and not having to travel 1hr 30mins to train 4 times a week, that's the huge thing for the girl players in the valley.
Bingo. Local is what it should be soccer dad, unless of course your kid get's invited to swim with the best in the big pool down SD. They always send scouts to the Valley. Dont do it unless you can do it and your kid wants to do. My point is, stay local and play local unless you have the nest OM. Emma was just being cute about the local stuff. 4 days a week from Margarita and Winchester to the 215/15 frwy is huge and will make family time better. I did the 1 and half for three years and it almost killed me. The fact is GA is better then having to haul your kid up North, down south or over the great Ortegas mountains. Talk about risking one's life to play in the big pool. Today, my dd drives 10 minutes to practice and it's so much better. Build a local winner bro :)

Back