Legends Temecula Valley

The girls 05 Legends TV coached by Jenny Lawlor has always been one of the top Legends teams and won the DPL playoffs in June. I don't think they have lost a game for 2 years.

Any new news on this situation?

100% Legends TV lost all their National Platforms moving forward and since Murrieta Surf got DPL they now have Girls Academy also which is huge for the valley. Legends TV tried to tell their kids they had DPL and/or ECNL Regional league and they have neither! Such liars!
Surf then rebranded to Murrieta Soccer Academy and I took my kid there to play now as I want her to play GA and I've been really impressed the last few weeks they started training.

The girls 05 Legends TV coached by Jenny Lawlor has always been one of the top Legends teams and won the DPL playoffs in June. I don't think they have lost a game for 2 years.
They haven’t lost a game in 2 years, because they don’t play anybody! If you are basing where your DD plays based on wins, Legends TV is the place for you! There is no development here. Half the 05 Legends TV team has left to play for Legends main club. The 2021-22 team will be combined 05/06’ girls. Coach JL has been promising ECNRL for years and it does not happen. The main Legends club will never give it to Legends TV I’m betting it will be SCDSL and CRL leagues yet again next year. Another undefeated season! No ECNL, ECNLR or GA opponents. There is no national platform for Legends TV, unless you count the DPL National title as success. NPL national title in your future too. Do yourself a favor and head to Murrieta Soccer Academy (formerly Murrieta Surf) where they have the coaching licenses and GA national platform. They don’t have the results yet, but your DD will develop more, and eventually the girls of the Temecula/Murrieta valley will see the light and play under the only national platform offered locally. Ignore all this if you like winning by 4-5 goals against poor teams in DPL.

They haven’t lost a game in 2 years, because they don’t play anybody! If you are basing where your DD plays based on wins, Legends TV is the place for you! There is no development here. Half the 05 Legends TV team has left to play for Legends main club. The 2021-22 team will be combined 05/06’ girls. Coach JL has been promising ECNRL for years and it does not happen. The main Legends club will never give it to Legends TV I’m betting it will be SCDSL and CRL leagues yet again next year. Another undefeated season! No ECNL, ECNLR or GA opponents. There is no national platform for Legends TV, unless you count the DPL National title as success. NPL national title in your future too. Do yourself a favor and head to Murrieta Soccer Academy (formerly Murrieta Surf) where they have the coaching licenses and GA national platform. They don’t have the results yet, but your DD will develop more, and eventually the girls of the Temecula/Murrieta valley will see the light and play under the only national platform offered locally. Ignore all this if you like winning by 4-5 goals against poor teams in DPL.

Except Legends TV won't be in DPL this coming season either.

Lmao …definitely don’t go to Murrieta whatever they called !!!

Your kid won’t develop or win any games

Everyone in the TV valley knows this , if you don’t like what the valley offers head south or west

Lmao …definitely don’t go to Murrieta whatever they called !!!

Your kid won’t develop or win any games

Everyone in the TV valley knows this , if you don’t like what the valley offers head south or west

What do you base this on? They had 13 girls graduate to college this year and 1 boys got a transfer to MLS side Houston Dynamo and rumoured there are 4 more players being offered pro deals at MLS clubs. They have A license coaches running the club all with real pro experience in playing and coaching at the top leagues in England. The girls director of Murrieta coached some of the best women in the world and won major trophies in the women's game in Europe and he now lives here... combine that with GA now at Murrieta... what more could any player ask for!

What do you base this on? They had 13 girls graduate to college this year and 1 boys got a transfer to MLS side Houston Dynamo and rumoured there are 4 more players being offered pro deals at MLS clubs. They have A license coaches running the club all with real pro experience in playing and coaching at the top leagues in England. The girls director of Murrieta coached some of the best women in the world and won major trophies in the women's game in Europe and he now lives here... combine that with GA now at Murrieta... what more could any player ask for!
My comment is based off of my experience with this club !
Just because they recently joined GA doesn’t mean there going to be competitive at any age group

Except Legends TV won't be in DPL this coming season either.
They are listed for the upcoming 2021/22 NPL/Discovery bracket

2005 Discovery
G2005 Discovery NPL
Beach FC 2005 Tomonivich
California Rush G05 Nero
Cardiff Sockers G05 Blue -Hughes
CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos Garcia
CDA Slammers FC - Cerritos Woiemberghe/Barone (CA)
City SC -Carlsbad G05 Premier (CA)
East County Surf G2005 Academy (Fenison)
FRAM G05-Gidney
Freedom FC G05
Future FC - Corona G05 SYL
Hotspurs USA G2005 Premier (CA)
LA Surf - Southwest G2005 Discovery
LAFC So Cal - SCV G2005 Gold-Neveleff
LAFC So Cal G2005 White
Laguna United FC G2005 Blue
Legends - San Diego G05 FC
Legends - SGV G05 FC
Legends - Temecula Valley G05 Gold
Legends - Temecula Valley G05/06 Elite
Legends FC- Orange County G05 FC
Los Angeles Soccer Club G05 Fraschetti
Notts Forest FC G2005 Red (CA)
OC Surf North G2005 White
Pateadores - Irvine G2005
Pateadores DISCOVERY G2005 (CA)
Rebels Soccer Club - IE G05 Tellez
Rebels Soccer Club G2005 Premier - Gamboa
Sand and Surf SC G05 Elite
So Cal Blues G2005 Kale
So Cal Blues G2005 Vaught
Sporting San Diego G2005 - Saffer
Tudela FC LA 2005 White
West Coast FC G2005 Gomez

My comment is based off of my experience with this club !
Just because they recently joined GA doesn’t mean there going to be competitive at any age group

So clubs don't improve, move on and get better?? They haven't been given MLS Next and GA for nothing... Almost all the coaches have changed on the girls side in the last 18 months and really well qualified staff too, everyone's seen this happen. Since the new girls Director came to Murrieta everything has changed at that club. Of course they will continue to grow and may not win the league or qualify for play-offs 1st year in GA but all those players are going to get all the college coaches eyes on them at all the GA showcases! That's what it's all about. Why live in the Valley have GA on the doorstep and not want that for your kid? Baffles me... it's a no brainer.

2005 Discovery
G2005 Discovery NPL
Beach FC 2005 Tomonivich
California Rush G05 Nero
FRAM G05-Gidney
Freedom FC G05
LAFC So Cal G2005 White
Legends - SGV G05 FC
So Cal Blues G2005 Kale
Tudela FC LA 2005 White
So what WILL Legends 2005/2006/2007 play this coming year?

They claim this was their backup plan and they applied to ECRL but haven’t heard back yet.

They claim this was their backup plan and they applied to ECRL but haven’t heard back yet.

They are playing in the SoCal League old SCDSL, it's listed on the SoCal website. They are not playing ECRL, lied to all the parents and players to get them to pay registration fees.

2005 Discovery
G2005 Discovery NPL
Beach FC 2005 Tomonivich
California Rush G05 Nero
FRAM G05-Gidney
Freedom FC G05
LAFC So Cal G2005 White
Legends - SGV G05 FC
So Cal Blues G2005 Kale
Tudela FC LA 2005 White
Discovery is not DPL. Those are two different leagues.

And they will never hear back from ECRL because the main Legends club claims both the ECNL and ECRL spots. Legends TV will not have ECRL and if the club is telling you that, I have some prime land to sell you in the Mohave Desert. Legends TV has been promising ECRL for a couple of years now; fool me once, fool me twice….

JL was a real good coach for my baby goat and I have much respect with how she treated my girl for two years. I saw old pal from the Valley at Surf Cup this past weekend and we both said the same thing, "stay local!!!!" Plenty of kids in Murrieta and Temecula to have a few GA's and some Discovery teams. Sorry, but promises are never kept in the Valley either. I will say the only thing that mattered when my kid was 9 and 10 was if we would get into Surf Cup. I wanted Surf Cup so bad we left to the Blues.....lol! That's how bad we wanted it. Chasing medals through Ortega Hwy is still a great past lives moment for me and my girl. I'm shocked with how many teams now. Murrieta Surf is a good club option as is Temecula Valley Legends, MOO. Good luck you guys and really enjoy the time with your players :)

JL was a real good coach for my baby goat and I have much respect with how she treated my girl for two years. I saw old pal from the Valley at Surf Cup this past weekend and we both said the same thing, "stay local!!!!" Plenty of kids in Murrieta and Temecula to have a few GA's and some Discovery teams. Sorry, but promises are never kept in the Valley either. I will say the only thing that mattered when my kid was 9 and 10 was if we would get into Surf Cup. I wanted Surf Cup so bad we left to the Blues.....lol! That's how bad we wanted it. Chasing medals through Ortega Hwy is still a great past lives moment for me and my girl. I'm shocked with how many teams now. Murrieta Surf is a good club option as is Temecula Valley Legends, MOO. Good luck you guys and really enjoy the time with your players :)

No more Crush?? just wanted to quickly say hope your daughter is all healed up and back on the pitch!!! Good luck this season and I will pray no more injuries for her or anyone else!!

No more Crush?? just wanted to quickly say hope your daughter is all healed up and back on the pitch!!! Good luck this season and I will pray no more injuries for her or anyone else!!
I will come back as "ANewMe" if I come back bro. I need to see more change in me and others before I come back as a new me. The line has been drawn bro. Thank God no ACL. The other thread had a whiplash and 5 ACLs in one season from two teams. I also know of 5 others from other teams. This is not good, MOO! Fracture wrist this time footy. Ball was kicked hard and couldn;t get her wrist out of the way. When she was 9, she would have ducked out of the way. Poor thing saw all the coaches and wanted to play hard for tham and herself. Sprain ankle from hs cif and its been the injury bug, We both know Injuries happen in sport. She will be ready for league but something tells me she might have to prove she got the _______________________________________ and around we go. I will hold off speculation and stay on topic. Thanks for the prayers and wish you and your family the best.

I will come back as "ANewMe" if I come back bro. I need to see more change in me and others before I come back as a new me. The line has been drawn bro. Thank God no ACL. The other thread had a whiplash and 5 ACLs in one season from two teams. I also know of 5 others from other teams. This is not good, MOO! Fracture wrist this time footy. Ball was kicked hard and couldn;t get her wrist out of the way. When she was 9, she would have ducked out of the way. Poor thing saw all the coaches and wanted to play hard for tham and herself. Sprain ankle from hs cif and its been the injury bug, We both know Injuries happen in sport. She will be ready for league but something tells me she might have to prove she got the _______________________________________ and around we go. I will hold off speculation and stay on topic. Thanks for the prayers and wish you and your family the best.

Glad she's on the mend, I'm sure she'll do great in league!!

Crush fought his way back. 100% you pick that handle for me and it is the true me. I wont lie. I get a lot of PMs and 90% wanted Crush to come back. Sorry for the confusion to you or others. I never hide behind my handles.

Back