Legends Temecula Valley

I have been approached numerous times by Legends TV over the past few weeks offering my kid a spot on their DPL team for next season and they won't let up. My kid plays for City SC Temecula and is happy with her team and coach. However my biggest problem is the constant lying to get kids to sign and pay money as I have it on very good authority that Legends TV will not have DPL next season, this will be removed at the end of the 2020-21 season. Legends left to move to ECNL and they gave up all GA and DPL status by doing this. Further to this they then say they trying for a 2nd ECNL Regional League spot from Legends to once again lure kids in. This is also not true as Legends at Silverlakes will hold the 2 spots for next season. This club will say anything to get people to pay and trick them into joining that club...

I hate it too. Welcome the world of big business. Sadly, for most clubs it’s no longer about the kids best interest or the brand. It’s all about how I can use my business to maximize my earning potential, regardless if the product is watered down. They use that tactic because if not you, not me, eventually some other parent with eat it all up and be able to boast and brag about how their kid got recruited and they’ll be playing in an elite league. This is why I don’t fault parents or kids leaving a club (or club hoppers as they have been labeled) and serving their kids best interest, not the club. Clubs cut kids all the time and are trying to recruit their replacement, why be loyal to that club or business model. On the flip side I’m sure plenty of parents have good things to say about Legends TV

I hate it too. Welcome the world of big business. Sadly, for most clubs it’s no longer about the kids best interest or the brand. It’s all about how I can use my business to maximize my earning potential, regardless if the product is watered down. They use that tactic because if not you, not me, eventually some other parent with eat it all up and be able to boast and brag about how their kid got recruited and they’ll be playing in an elite league. This is why I don’t fault parents or kids leaving a club (or club hoppers as they have been labeled) and serving their kids best interest, not the club. Clubs cut kids all the time and are trying to recruit their replacement, why be loyal to that club or business model. On the flip side I’m sure plenty of parents have good things to say about Legends TV
Dam, that sounds like me when I lived in Temecula. I had 4 business cards from four different coaches form four different clubs, all before my dd was 7. They said so many nice things about her back then. 10 years later, it's almost all over and were labeled club hoppers by so many fools on here and the same fools even told me my dd would be black listed for leaving the Family. Horrible sales tactics threating a kid if they leave and dad better STFU or else. I actually had a few of them PM telling me to STFU and they know where I live. Losers!!!!

I have been approached numerous times by Legends TV over the past few weeks offering my kid a spot on their DPL team for next season and they won't let up. My kid plays for City SC Temecula and is happy with her team and coach. However my biggest problem is the constant lying to get kids to sign and pay money as I have it on very good authority that Legends TV will not have DPL next season, this will be removed at the end of the 2020-21 season. Legends left to move to ECNL and they gave up all GA and DPL status by doing this. Further to this they then say they trying for a 2nd ECNL Regional League spot from Legends to once again lure kids in. This is also not true as Legends at Silverlakes will hold the 2 spots for next season. This club will say anything to get people to pay and trick them into joining that club...

What age group? Help out the rest of us here so we can be prepared for the fallout of this DPL drama.

Attention to all peeps in Temecula. This town ((plus Murrieta)) deserves the truth with soccer and will always hold a special place in my heart, I have two deer friends looking for the truth regarding DPL out there. Many of you who follow my dd story knows how I feel about those three letters. Yes, we were tricked saying we were going to be four letter league but at last minute, it was dropped to three letter league and made to believe one thing when the top dogs at the top already knew what was going down later. Please, can anyone with good solid information let us know if DPL is a go? PM me and I'll call them. They feel their getting spoon fed alphabet soccer soup with chucks of lies sitting on the bottom of the soup.

FWIW, in the 06s:
1-ecnl
2-ga
3-ecrl
4-dpl
06 legends dpl is pretty average

Attention to all peeps in Temecula. This town ((plus Murrieta)) deserves the truth with soccer and will always hold a special place in my heart, I have two deer friends looking for the truth regarding DPL out there. Many of you who follow my dd story knows how I feel about those three letters. Yes, we were tricked saying we were going to be four letter league but at last minute, it was dropped to three letter league and made to believe one thing when the top dogs at the top already knew what was going down later. Please, can anyone with good solid information let us know if DPL is a go? PM me and I'll call them. They feel their getting spoon fed alphabet soccer soup with chucks of lies sitting on the bottom of the soup.

So what I know for certain is that Murrieta Surf definitely have DPL for next season, DPL announced this. As for Legends TV I have been told on very good authority from a DOC at another club, out of the area that Legends North and Legends TV are fully out of DPL as well as GA. Legends North are ECNL and ECNLR.

So what I know for certain is that Murrieta Surf definitely have DPL for next season, DPL announced this. As for Legends TV I have been told on very good authority from a DOC at another club, out of the area that Legends North and Legends TV are fully out of DPL as well as GA. Legends North are ECNL and ECNLR.
This is confusing to say the least. My pal has 8th grader entering hs next year as well. His goat is improving her skills and has D1 qualities. However, dad can't drive up North or to OC or SD like I was able to. They have to stay local. Their just looking for clarity and understanding what options they have and it's just more of the same BS and lack of transparency.

This is confusing to say the least. My pal has 8th grader entering hs next year as well. His goat is improving her skills and has D1 qualities. However, dad can't drive up North or to OC or SD like I was able to. They have to stay local. Their just looking for clarity and understanding what options they have and it's just more of the same BS and lack of transparency.

Well time will tell out and show the truth for Legends TV either way. But the one thing that makes me pretty certain Legends TV don't have DPL, not just the DOC inside info, is that they wouldn't put 2 DPL clubs right on the doorstep of each other in the valley...the league wouldn't want to dilute the quality of the league and split the talent pool.

Well time will tell out and show the truth for Legends TV either way. But the one thing that makes me pretty certain Legends TV don't have DPL, not just the DOC inside info, is that they wouldn't put 2 DPL clubs right on the doorstep of each other in the valley...the league wouldn't want to dilute the quality of the league and split the talent pool.
I always said everyone in the Valley should agree to have one top team and I bet that area could build a power house. So much talent. When my dd was being recruited to Blues, I looked at all the ECNL rosters and all of them had one or two players from TV and MV and Lake Elsinore. I'm afraid goats will be recruited to drive over Ortega Hwy, 15 South or 15 North. It is what it is. Good luck out there. Way too many clubs, MOO!

I always said everyone in the Valley should agree to have one top team and I bet that area could build a power house. So much talent. When my dd was being recruited to Blues, I looked at all the ECNL rosters and all of them had one or two players from TV and MV and Lake Elsinore. I'm afraid goats will be recruited to drive over Ortega Hwy, 15 South or 15 North. It is what it is. Good luck out there. Way too many clubs, MOO!

I agree, if the Valley had 1 top team per age group they would be a power house. I do think Murrieta Surf have planned this out for a long time as I think they'll be the power house moving forward. They have the full MLS and EA (2nd tier) for the boys so they have the top boys system already and now they have DPL for the girls. It won't be long before they get promoted to GA like LVSA and San Diego SC. They'll then have the top pathways for boys and girls and bring all the talent back into the Valley.

Just like the best kids get recruited out of Santa Clarita valley to Real SoCal.

Just like the best kids get recruited out of Santa Clarita valley to Real SoCal.
Well, back in 2015 and 2016 Socal Blues had kids driving from Temecula Valley, San Diego, Santa Clarita Valley, San Fernando Valley, Long Beach, The South Bay ((Kickers back yard....lol.....just hav n fun bro......))), Pasadena and the IE. They recruit all over Southern California ((Socal Blues)) and folks drive.

Our son plays for Legends TV now.

He played for Murrieta Surf last season before covid. They delayed recruiting for the age group B12. Then at the last minute they merged boys and girls team because neither had enough players. It was not a great experience.

Surf doesnt even have a B12 now when most other clubs in the valley have two teams.

Our son plays for Legends TV now.

He played for Murrieta Surf last season before covid. They delayed recruiting for the age group B12. Then at the last minute they merged boys and girls team because neither had enough players. It was not a great experience.

Surf doesnt even have a B12 now when most other clubs in the valley have two teams.
Quite a few teams (not necessarily in the TV area) played a game of "Roster Chicken" while we waited for things to open up. Some were able to survive by combining teams. Some recently told players "sorry, we have this option (play up a year, play on a flight that isn't the right fit, etc) or we can let you go."

Quite a few teams (not necessarily in the TV area) played a game of "Roster Chicken" while we waited for things to open up. Some were able to survive by combining teams. Some recently told players "sorry, we have this option (play up a year, play on a flight that isn't the right fit, etc) or we can let you go."

This was the year before covid 2019.

What does “MOO” mean?

What does “MOO” mean?
"My Opinion Only." However, my MOO's come with 11 years of youth soccer experience and I lived in Temecula for 10 years. I hopped on Ortega Hwy two days a week and risked me and my dd life for two years playing for the Great Tad and the Blues. Then we hopped on 15 south and then north for two years. I believe my dd has "most miles driven" to chase medals.....lol. What a dad will do to win is the story of my life. Some of my best pals turned on me because we bailed the valley for greener pastures, like a State Cup Trophy ((Presidents Cup, not Govs, Far West Regional Gold medal and of course, the US Youth Championship in 2017. No way if we stay and play locally we taste those cups. If I could do it over again, I would have talked with the TV Hawks when my goat was 7 ((before Legends took over)) and sat down with the Doc and tell him let's kick ass and build a winner in the valley. I would have done that for the community :) I love that Valley and raised my kids there. I will lastly say some of the best talent in the country comes out Murrieta and TV.

Last edited:
"My Opinion Only." However, my MOO's come with 11 years of youth soccer experience and I lived in Temecula for 10 years. I hopped on Ortega Hwy and risked my and my dd life for two years playing for the Great Tad and the Blues. Some of my best pals turned on me because we bailed. If I could do it over again, I would have talked with the TV Hawks ((before Legends took over)) and sat down with the Doc and tell him let's get ass build a winner. I would have done that for the community :) I love that Valley and raised my kids there. I will lastly say some of the best talent in the country comes out Murrieta and TV.

Thank you, I was curious......:)

Any new news on this situation?

Back