Legends FC Hires New Development Academy Director

Also didn't think Pugh and Sanchez needed to come back to the 18 to help defend as this put them out of position for any type of transition offense.
I agree and the blame falls directly on the shoulders of Michelle French.

I agree and the blame falls directly on the shoulders of Michelle French.
A big piece is on Frenchy, a big piece is on the clubs that trained these players and some on the players. 95% of them do not watch any meaningful soccer. The USWNT and the MLS DO NOT count.

A big piece is on Frenchy, a big piece is on the clubs that trained these players and some on the players. 95% of them do not watch any meaningful soccer. The USWNT and the MLS DO NOT count.
The U20s haven't won a WWC since 2012. Guess who took over the head coaching job after that year? Yup, Michelle French and it's been downhill since.

Nothing. No Legends players were on the 2016 U20 team or will be on the U20 team anytime soon.
Well kinda like the quote from Independence Day - "well that is not entirely true Mr. President...". Ashley Sanchez was a Legends Player before she was a Blues Player.

Well kinda like the quote from Independence Day - "well that is not entirely true Mr. President...". Ashley Sanchez was a Legends Player before she was a Blues Player.

And she was a Santa Anita SC player before then. Who developed her? Not Legends.

And she was a Santa Anita SC player before then. Who developed her? Not Legends.
You think Blues did? Have you ever been to a Blues training? I am not saying Legends did either but all the clubs seem to take credit for developing the player if they were the last one.

You think Blues did? Have you ever been to a Blues training? I am not saying Legends did either but all the clubs seem to take credit for developing the player if they were the last one.

I am not saying that either. Her current coach is far from a talent developer. Now if we were talking about Tad or Rob or even Mary Naimie then I would say Blues. Someone had to develop her and it wasn't Legends.

@Map careful

I'm just keeping it real. I agree with Pulgita that it wasn't her current coach at Blues that did the developing. He just told the team to kick it to her and get out of the way. That is a big reason why that team has so seriously underachieved. That team had more high end D1 talent than any team in SoCal. Weird how two other teams in the age group have won ECNL national titles but not them.

Coaching is everything....

Back