League Game Scores

Spring League Challenge

Flight Nike (Flight 1)
Teams: Blues Rennie, Blues Forsyth, Blues Lime 12G, Liverpool (Formerly LAGOC), Slammers Cruz, Slammers Orange Huie, Slammers HB Crowley, Slammers Whittier
Predictions for the Top 3: 1. Blues Rennie - 2. Blues Forsyth - 3. Slammers HB

We will see how Slammers Huie develops with challenges against the top teams after their State Cup Governors win. Jon Crowley has taken over as coach for Slammers HB's Flight 1. Lots of opportunity for Slammers Cruz here to establish themself as a top team as but have been plagued by inconsistency.

Flight Select (Flight 2)
Teams: Slammers Fullerton, Blues Blue 12G, MSA FC, Blues Forsyth II, Blues Michael, Slammers HB Flynn 12G, Fullerton Rangers, Slammers HB Zermeno, Slammers RG
Predictions for the Top 3: 1. Fullerton Rangers - 2. Blues Michael - 3. Slammers RG

Blues Forsyth now has a 2nd team with Michael Forsyth also coaching the Blues Michael team. Fullerton Rangers are fresh off a semi-final appearance in State Cup Mayors and I believe they should be considered the favorites here. Don't count out MSA FC they have the experience in a tough CSL bracket and Coach Brianna Key has done wonders with her 10G team.
I'll be your huckleberry.

Carlsbad Cup, July 25th - 26th .
Albion Cup , Aug 1st - 3rd .
Legends Cup, Aug 15th - 16th .
Surf Cup, Aug 22nd - 23rd.

@A_Butta thank you for setting it up and for the invite. The girls had a blast.
My team is always ready to go... we can do twice a month is u like... it’s up to u! I’m sure there’s more players out ur way that want to play... anyone reading this has a 2011 team that wants to scrimmage let me know... I have a well put together flight 1 2011 team... so please if you reach out make sure your girls are flight 1... thanks

Was there a round robin between Blues, Slammers and Eagles?
No it wasn’t the Eagles it was my team that consists of majority Ole and 2 players from Eagles my nieces Alaia #7 And Brazil #3... we played Blues Heartbreakers majority 2011’s n 2012’s mixed with 2 rennie 2010’s, and a slammers team that was majority slammer mixed with a AYSO traveling team 2010 and 2 2010 Beach FC player... great games had a blast!!

No it wasn’t the Eagles it was my team that consists of majority Ole and 2 players from Eagles my nieces Alaia #7 And Brazil #3... we played Blues Heartbreakers majority 2011’s n 2012’s mixed with 2 rennie 2010’s, and a slammers team that was majority slammer mixed with a AYSO traveling team 2010 and 2 2010 Beach FC player... great games had a blast!!
Curious,how are you able to play games when we're supposed to still be at level 1 return to play?

I guess you can call it a friendly scrimmage among friends. No club jerseys/banners. Just a couple of kids who rather be outside enjoying the sun

Kind of like the game Ole is playing in full kits??? Only thing missing was the trophies but I am pretty sure the parents brought those too.

Back