League Game Scores

Because people love their kids. No one is saying much dd is the next up. Wtf are you talking about?
My bad, posted responding to an older thread lol. But still, some of the parents on this forum swear their kid is destined to be the next wnt player at 9 years old .

My bad, posted responding to an older thread lol. But still, some of the parents on this forum swear their kid is destined to be the next wnt player at 9 years old .

The reality is my man. That the really good soccer players are born to play. And Usually you can start to spot them right around this time u9 and onward....

The reality is my man. That the really good soccer players are born to play. And Usually you can start to spot them right around this time u9 and onward....
And then there are the really good players at U9 but then they drop off by U14. Oh, and then there are those players at U9 that aren't that good or aren't playing for a top team...but then flourish later and surpass those other players.

And then there are the really good players at U9 but then they drop off by U14. Oh, and then there are those players at U9 that aren't that good or aren't playing for a top team...but then flourish later and surpass those other players.

And so the opposite can be said as well. You have those players who have shown to move exceptionally well at very young ages, always had speed, quickness and stamina. Just had the right genetics from the get go and become some of the the best in the world later.

I am always surprised when someone from out of nowhere posts about people taking these things too seriously - if you do not want to be part of it then get off the site. I hope everyone here enjoys the moment, posts all they want as long as long as everyone is civil, and it is great to see all these talented kids do well at this age. Some will burn out, some will be average down the road, and some will be stars as they get older. That is life.

I am always surprised when someone from out of nowhere posts about people taking these things too seriously - if you do not want to be part of it then get off the site. I hope everyone here enjoys the moment, posts all they want as long as long as everyone is civil, and it is great to see all these talented kids do well at this age. Some will burn out, some will be average down the road, and some will be stars as they get older. That is life.
It wasnt exactly out of nowhere, I clicked on the thread and read an old post on people arguing who the top 8 year old teams were, which is fine, except when the same posters talk about 4+ days of practice and driving an hour to practice, convinced it's what the kid wants. They talk about how good their kid is and the strategy the team uses and post videos of the games only to see it's just 8 year old girls...playing like 8 year old girls...who are playing against other 8 year old girls lol. In the words of kendrick lamar "Be humble, sit down" because in your own words "Some will burn out, some will be average down the road, and some will be stars as they get older. That is life." Dont set yourself up hating that your kid failed the dreams you had for them. That's all I'm saying. Agree to disagree. Dont like the advice? Ignore it or "you" can get off the site.

It wasnt exactly out of nowhere, I clicked on the thread and read an old post on people arguing who the top 8 year old teams were, which is fine, except when the same posters talk about 4+ days of practice and driving an hour to practice, convinced it's what the kid wants. They talk about how good their kid is and the strategy the team uses and post videos of the games only to see it's just 8 year old girls...playing like 8 year old girls...who are playing against other 8 year old girls lol. In the words of kendrick lamar "Be humble, sit down" because in your own words "Some will burn out, some will be average down the road, and some will be stars as they get older. That is life." Dont set yourself up hating that your kid failed the dreams you had for them. That's all I'm saying. Agree to disagree. Dont like the advice? Ignore it or "you" can get off the site.

I love it how misery loves company...with your attitude you are setting up anyone to fail. You probably gonna fail with that kind of negative attitude. Nothing is promised in life but you can't be great and succeed without the proper work ethic and love for what you do. Start them young, teach them young and watch them do great things. Wether they fail or succeed with their certain dream, is left to be seen. But let me tell you if you start any of them off with your negative and limiting beliefs, failure is imminent.

I love it how misery loves company...with your attitude you are setting up anyone to fail. You probably gonna fail with that kind of negative attitude. Nothing is promised in life but you can't be great and succeed without the proper work ethic and love for what you do. Start them young, teach them young and watch them do great things. Wether they fail or succeed with their certain dream, is left to be seen. But let me tell you if you start any of them off with your negative and limiting beliefs, failure is imminent.
My kids are doing quite well, no need push them to a breaking point and post about it incessantly. That says more about the parent than the kid. Agree to disagree.

I agree with you on some of what your are saying..I disagree with what you said about 8yr old girls playing like 8 year old girls.. check out a rec AYSO 8 year old girls team.. then check out some of the teams mentioned in this thread — night and day brutha. Some of these 8 yr olds are very talented I would say there is more talent than ever before starting with the littles.. 2010 age group to the 2013 age group has some little beasts brewing in the pot.

I agree with you on some of what your are saying..I disagree with what you said about 8yr old girls playing like 8 year old girls.. check out a rec AYSO 8 year old girls team.. then check out some of the teams mentioned in this thread — night and day brutha. Some of these 8 yr olds are very talented I would say there is more talent than ever before starting with the littles.. 2010 age group to the 2013 age group has some little beasts brewing in the pot.
I wouldn't compare with an AYSO team. I remember when my daughter played ayso, some of the girls were begging to sit and asking if the game was over yet. I even overheard one say they had to play soccer because they had to choose a sport lol.

I wouldn't compare with an AYSO team. I remember when my daughter played ayso, some of the girls were begging to sit and asking if the game was over yet. I even overheard one say they had to play soccer because they had to choose a sport lol.
I think it depends on how you see it. I watched a Redondo Beach all star AYSO team and I think they can take out flight 1 teams like nothing. Just because it’s “AYSO” doesn’t necessarily mean all the players don’t have the passion for the game. Some parents are just not financially ready

I think it depends on how you see it. I watched a Redondo Beach all star AYSO team and I think they can take out flight 1 teams like nothing. Just because it’s “AYSO” doesn’t necessarily mean all the players don’t have the passion for the game. Some parents are just not financially ready
Yup, I agree. Like i said earlier there are some really good girls still not in club because of financial or time commitment. Some parents are going to be surprised when these girls come out of nowhere to tryout once they decide to go club. But when weekend warrior brought up "rec ayso" the assumption was rec league, not all star. In a regular rec ayso team it's safe to say you get a couple girls that could care less to be there.

Yup, I agree. Like i said earlier there are some really good girls still not in club because of financial or time commitment. Some parents are going to be surprised when these girls come out of nowhere to tryout once they decide to go club. But when weekend warrior brought up "rec ayso" the assumption was rec league, not all star. In a regular rec ayso team it's safe to say you get a couple girls that could care less to be there.

funny What AYSO team is better than a f1 club team. I would put money it’s not the case. Even at the all star level. If they ain’t practicing everyday they are falling more and more behind the top f1 club players

funny What AYSO team is better than a f1 club team. I would put money it’s not the case. Even at the all star level. If they ain’t practicing everyday they are falling more and more behind the top f1 club players
You're asking the wrong person, I was agreeing there are some girls that are really good that are not in club. But ARod24 just said a redondo all star team. You must have missed it lol

Spring League Challenge

Flight Nike (Flight 1)
Teams: Blues Rennie, Blues Forsyth, Blues Lime 12G, Liverpool (Formerly LAGOC), Slammers Cruz, Slammers Orange Huie, Slammers HB Crowley, Slammers Whittier
Predictions for the Top 3: 1. Blues Rennie - 2. Blues Forsyth - 3. Slammers HB

We will see how Slammers Huie develops with challenges against the top teams after their State Cup Governors win. Jon Crowley has taken over as coach for Slammers HB's Flight 1. Lots of opportunity for Slammers Cruz here to establish themself as a top team as but have been plagued by inconsistency.

Flight Select (Flight 2)
Teams: Slammers Fullerton, Blues Blue 12G, MSA FC, Blues Forsyth II, Blues Michael, Slammers HB Flynn 12G, Fullerton Rangers, Slammers HB Zermeno, Slammers RG
Predictions for the Top 3: 1. Fullerton Rangers - 2. Blues Michael - 3. Slammers RG

Blues Forsyth now has a 2nd team with Michael Forsyth also coaching the Blues Michael team. Fullerton Rangers are fresh off a semi-final appearance in State Cup Mayors and I believe they should be considered the favorites here. Don't count out MSA FC they have the experience in a tough CSL bracket and Coach Brianna Key has done wonders with her 10G team.
Interesting. Wonder why HB is in flight 2

Back