League Game Scores

Doing tournaments between November - January is risky due to weather. I dread state cup since it can be stretched out over a long time due to weather/field closures. I prefer maybe one tournament max during that period and switch gears over to futsal where we don't have to worry about rain.

If tournament organizers were smart they would secure a turf only facility (e.g. J Serra) and market it as a rain-proof event.

I believe Heartbreakers are a mix of 2011 & 2012 Blues. I’m sure the rest of Mulligan girls will play with Forsyth. Nevertheless, very competitive tournament

None of the Mulligan players will be on Forsyth team this weekend.

Curious to hear how the games went in Temecula...seems like we finally got our answer about how Ole would do with stronger opposition and maybe I should not have bought into that hype

Slammers HB - 2
Ole Red - 0

Slammers HB - 0
Blues Forsyth -2
Blues Forsyth came to play against our girls and came out victorious. Not going to lie, I loved the energy from the Blues parents today. I can tell this battle will be a rival for years to come. Good luck to all your little ones tomorrow

Reactions: EM3
I know the scores but I want to hear how the games went lol

I've only posted a few times after being really impressed with the top 2012 Blues team while watching them this summer and I have heard they have only gotten better. I heard the Heartbreakers are 6-7 2012 girls and 2-3 2011 girls. We'll see how they do today but it seems like I was on point for being so impressed with them.

I know the scores but I want to hear how the games went lol
As an ole parent, I would like to thank all the teams we played this weekend, they were all quality teams. We were very impressed to see them in action and I have to say the hype is real. We came here knowing we would see the best and they did not disappoint. I would have to say specifically what stood out was overall team speed. They are fast. Ole Made the trip, I invite any of our top CSL teams to experience it for them selves. These girls are the real deal hats off to them. Oh and a heads up to an visiting teams if you here “showtime” be ready. Lol. Fun weekend overall we hope to do it again soon. See y’all at state cup.

As an ole parent, I would like to thank all the teams we played this weekend, they were all quality teams. We were very impressed to see them in action and I have to say the hype is real. We came here knowing we would see the best and they did not disappoint. I would have to say specifically what stood out was overall team speed. They are fast. Ole Made the trip, I invite any of our top CSL teams to experience it for them selves. These girls are the real deal hats off to them. Oh and a heads up to an visiting teams if you here “showtime” be ready. Lol. Fun weekend overall we hope to do it again soon. See y’all at state cup.

Was a great tournament and lots of quality youth soccer. Agree with Arod, Forsyth Blues had some incredible energy out there. Congratulations to those girls. They looked prepared and conditioned somehow even with all the rain this past week. Hats off! Was awesome to see some new blood down here too with Ole. Those girls passed well and played very well. The games were really close and super competitive, so every girl and all the parents should be proud.

The HB Slammers did what they do and fought tooth and nail the whole game. The Heartbreakers came back from being down 2 goals to tie The HB Slammers. Great battles and all heads should be held high!

I heard something about The Surf Cup only refunding 25% or something after cancelling the tournament before the rain. That kind of blows if true. Thankful we were able to find another venue and most of the teams were able to move or combine and make it. Good to see coaches working together to deal with challenges like this! Next year let's find a place more ready for rain or shine soccer this time of year.

Was a rogue group of blues 12s and 11s. Was 6 12s and 3 11s. All played and battled and showed their mentality and passion. They were pseudo coached in an unorthodox manner while Playing positions they’ve never played all year and killed it! The Blues is a fantastic club that teaches the kids how to play proper soccer and battle. Many thanks to Coach Forysth. He is a wonderful coach and that team is blessed to have him. He cares about that team and they’ll be tough to beat many years to come. Epic final.

Congratulations to all of the teams. It looked like very competitive games. I see the 2012 Blues striker that is talked about so much did not play in this tourney and the Heartbreakers still impressed. They are a special team fully of fast, athletic and technically sound players. Also, I took a look at the girls 2010 forum and its crazy over there. Stay classy 2011 comments. :)

The girls did awesome bro! Keep up the good work and we will see you guys at State Cup. Also, very disappointed on how Surf Challenge ended up but loved the fact that all teams worked together in order to enter another tournament! The future looks bright for this girls! We need to start investing on a NWSL here in CA

Was a rogue group of blues 12s and 11s. Was 6 12s and 3 11s. All played and battled and showed their mentality and passion. They were pseudo coached in an unorthodox manner while Playing positions they’ve never played all year and killed it! The Blues is a fantastic club that teaches the kids how to play proper soccer and battle. Many thanks to Coach Forysth. He is a wonderful coach and that team is blessed to have him. He cares about that team and they’ll be tough to beat many years to come. Epic final.
I would also like to add, congratulations to Blues Sarabia 2011. They deserve some shine after taking home the gold! I was able to watch them play against Empire. Not really sure if this is a locked team or had guest players but nevertheless played awesome! Let’s get ready to battle once again! See ya at State Cup

State Cup brackets are out!

Bracket A
Albion
Chelsea
Murrieta Surf
Eagles

Bracket B
SD Blast
LA Galaxy OC
Slammers HB Zermeno
Ole Red

Bracket C
Rebels
Blues Mulligan
LA Surf SO
SD Surf

Bracket D
LAGSD Medina
Blues Forsyth
Legends
Slammers Cruz
@m0relife you seem to have a lot of knowledge for the 2011s. Please correct me if I’m wrong but two teams from each bracket advance to the second round correct? What’s your prediction?
Would love to see who you guys think will move on to the second round. Everyone is welcome to participate. Oh and btw...Bracket D looks intense!!!

Using last year's State Cup Presidents results for 2010's as reference and it looks like Top 2 teams from each bracket with no wild cards. Bracket D looks to be the the most competitive and every game is going to be important. Here are my way too early predictions for the whole thing.
Bracket A
Albion
Chelsea -
Murrieta Surf - 1st
Eagles - 2nd
Bracket B
SD Blast
LA Galaxy OC
Slammers HB Zermeno - 1st
Ole Red - 2nd
Bracket C
Rebels
Blues Mulligan - 1st
LA Surf SO
SD Surf - 2nd
Bracket D
LAGSD Medina
Blues Forsyth - 2nd
Legends - 1st
Slammers Cruz
Quarter Finals
A1 Murrieta Surf vs C2 Rebels
B1 Slammers HB Zermeno vs D2 Blues Forsyth
C1 Blues Mulligan vs B2 Ole Red
D1 Legends vs A2 Eagles
Semi Finals
Rebels vs Blues Forsyth
Blues Mulligan
vs Legends
Finals
Blues Forsyth vs Blues Mulligan

Governor's Top 4 Prediction: Blues Sarabia, Slammers Whittier, LAG SB, Worldwide EDA Elite and I predict Slammers Whittier to beat LAG SB in the final...

There are some VERY good team in Mayors. Some of them could compete in Presidents (CA Warriors & SDSC) but that's okay. Also, Blues 2011 Rennie-Mulligan Lime? I'll assume that is the 2012 team with some borrowed/new 2011 talent. Top 4 for me: CA Warriors, SDSC, Blues Lime, LAGSD Miszkelvitz and I predict SDSC over CA Warriors in the final.
There is no 2011s on the Lime 2011s its all 2012s we packed a very big lunch and we want all the smoke!!!!

I would also like to add, congratulations to Blues Sarabia 2011. They deserve some shine after taking home the gold! I was able to watch them play against Empire. Not really sure if this is a locked team or had guest players but nevertheless played awesome! Let’s get ready to battle once again! See ya at State Cup
No guests played on the Sarabia team. They have grown a ton this year under the tutelage of Coach Sarabia.

Back