League Game Scores

Unfortunately... last game of SCDSL
Slammers HB - 4
Slammers Whittier- 2

Definitely a great turn out for SCDSL, we’ve seen so many teams grow and develop. Now, Surf Challenge coming up!

What a great season for the 2011 Eagles who weren’t even ranked among the threads here on this forum!!!!!! We won against the warriors when it really counted in 2019 LEAGUE CUP advancing on to semi finals against Team USA! We also tied with the Warriors for bracket Champions! It’s been one wide ride and I hope we have made our Coach Tim Kelly proud!

So, hearing through the grapevine that Turkey Cup may be cancelled for a few age brackets including g2011. So disappointed! I wonder if any of the powers that be on here can look into setting up some scrimmages or games on our own? Doubtful, but a thought!

So, hearing through the grapevine that Turkey Cup may be cancelled for a few age brackets including g2011. So disappointed! I wonder if any of the powers that be on here can look into setting up some scrimmages or games on our own? Doubtful, but a thought!
Wow what a bummer! My little one was excited to play this weekend especially in the rain and well as her parent.. I was excited for a quick staycation with alcohol. I thought tournaments were rain or shine? Welp.

Are Ole, The Blue's, and other teams that were going to the turkey cup in San Diego. , now going to the Tournament in Temecula. I hope they don't cancel this one now due to rain? Should be a lot of great teams going!

Back