League Game Scores

Awesome! Thank you so much Morelife. I wouldn't overlook any of these teams and Cerritos did tie Forsyth Blues I think? I've seen teams get smoked and then come back to play again to force penalty kick finals. You never know! They all work hard and show up to perform. Nice work on the sheets!

Awesome! Thank you so much Morelife. I wouldn't overlook any of these teams and Cerritos did tie Forsyth Blues I think? I've seen teams get smoked and then come back to play again to force penalty kick finals. You never know! They all work hard and show up to perform. Nice work on the sheets!
I agree! I owe you a drink @m0relife

Yes of course! They had summer tournament losses to Blues Forsyth, Slammers HB and 2 losses to CA Warriors. I will admit I criminally underrated Slammers HB and it is now clear that they are a top team. I wonder how many loan players Blues Forsyth beat Cruz with. Maybe CA Warriors should be higher up the rankings too...plenty of soccer left this season to find out!

I think Blue's Forsyth had 2 key Mulligan players in that tournament over HB Slammers and Cerritos, but they did beat Cerritos with authority at 5 to 0 or something like that. In fairness, Cerritos had a guest player(s) as well. I don't know about HB Slammers. They may have had one too, but not equivalent to the 2 key players Forsyth used from The Mulligan Team. I really wish The Warriors were coming to the turkey cup, but Ole red will make it interesting.

I just hope that Forsyth Blues and Mulligan Blues both come to the turkey cup to keep the team separations close to league rosters, but I know they both are not totally filled teams, so who knows? The more teams the better imo!

I think Blue's Forsyth had 2 key Mulligan players in that tournament over HB Slammers and Cerritos, but they did beat Cerritos with authority at 5 to 0 or something like that. In fairness, Cerritos had a guest player(s) as well. I don't know about HB Slammers. They may have had one too, but not equivalent to the 2 key players Forsyth used from The Mulligan Team. I really wish The Warriors were coming to the turkey cup, but Ole red will make it interesting.

I just hope that Forsyth Blues and Mulligan Blues both come to the turkey cup to keep the team separations close to league rosters, but I know they both are not totally filled teams, so who knows? The more teams the better imo!
Blues Rennie- Mulligan will be playing at Surf Challenge in San Diego Thanksgiving weekend

My top 10 as of today
1. Blues M/R
2. Legends
3. Blues Forsyth
4. Slammers HB
5. Murrieta Surf
6. Chelsea
7. Ole Red
8. California Warriors
9. Slammers Cruz
10. Eagles/Galaxy Medina/Rebels/SD Surf

I give Blues Forsyth and Legends the edge over HB due to Legends wins over Blues M/R and Forsyth wins over HB in WCF Classic. Murrieta Surf has been knocking on the door and I wouldn't be suprirsed if they beat one of the top 4 soon as I believe they tied with Slammers HB. Chelsea has stepped up as well. Galaxy Medina gets the nod despite

The one I was reluctant to put this high up on the list was Ole Red because some of their league game scores are closer than I would expect.
California Super Cup if I remember Ole Black borrowed a few Ole Red girls and Ole Black lost 13-0 to both CA Warriors and Slammers Cruz. A 4-2 scoreline vs LA Surf SO who lost 6-1 vs CA Warriors and 6-3 to Eagles. I will give them the nod here though with two 5-1 wins over Eagles at Eagles summer classic. Warriors have two wins against Slammers Cruz so they are ahead of them. I could not decide on the last spot so everyone is in!
We borrows 1 red player and had no coach way different team now and we have 4 2012s not saying we can beat those 2 teams but wont be a blow out for sure

Should be getting a result for The Blues vs. Legends game soon. Please post results whoever knows. I bet it was a great game!

CSL League Cup
Eagles eliminated CA Warriors. First loss for Warriors in a long time...both teams defeated Worldwide Elite SC
Ole Red and LA Surf SO both will advance to the next round after a 3-3 draw...Ole remains unbeaten...both teams defeated AC Brea
Team USA and Fullerton Rangers tied 3-3...both teams defeated CUSC...Rangers won’t get the tie breaker over LA Surf SO because of GA
Semi final match ups should be:
Eagles vs Team USA
Ole Red vs LA Surf SO

Cant wait for Sunday’s game should be a good game Ole vs la surf so and Eagles vs Team USA

Games of the week

SCDSL
LAGOC (2-3-4) vs Legends (6-2-1)
After their big win over Slammers HB, LAGOC jumped into the top half of the table and has the chance to keep the hot streak going.

CSL League Cup
CA Warriors (10-0-1) vs Worldwide Elite (9-0-2)
Undefeated Bronze Alpha leaders vs. Undefeated Bronze West leaders. We'll find out a lot about Worldwide Elite having to go against Warriors and Eagles in the same day.

Presidio
Rebels (7-2-1) vs SD Surf (5-3-1)
I wish we had someone here to tell us more about how the Presidio season is going or that Presidio posted scores. This is a battle between 2nd and 3rd place.
11/9 Rebels 3 Surf 1

Games of the week

SCDSL
LAGOC (2-3-4) vs Legends (6-2-1)
After their big win over Slammers HB, LAGOC jumped into the top half of the table and has the chance to keep the hot streak going.

CSL League Cup
CA Warriors (10-0-1) vs Worldwide Elite (9-0-2)
Undefeated Bronze Alpha leaders vs. Undefeated Bronze West leaders. We'll find out a lot about Worldwide Elite having to go against Warriors and Eagles in the same day.

Presidio
Rebels (7-2-1) vs SD Surf (5-3-1)
I wish we had someone here to tell us more about how the Presidio season is going or that Presidio posted scores. This is a battle between 2nd and 3rd place.

Blues Rennie- Mulligan: 8
CDA Slammers Cerritos: 2

Back