League Game Scores

I was there. It was a tough game. Think Blues had a guest goalie that joined them.

Thanks to all the ones that showed up to kick or treat. Next up January 9th 2021 Kandy Land Cup. A Double Elimination tournament to spice things up. 3 games guaranteed. Need to win 4 games to get to finals...Lose twice and you are out. Lose once and still have a chance to get to the finals vía the losing teams bracket. Must beat the undefeated team twice to be crown champs: ages 2009-2013530427E8-780D-48F1-9588-98981F35C7F9.jpeg

Thanks to all the ones that showed up to kick or treat. Next up January 9th 2021 Kandy Land Cup. A Double Elimination tournament to spice things up. 3 games guaranteed. Need to win 4 games to get to finals...Lose twice and you are out. Lose once and still have a chance to get to the finals vía the losing teams bracket. Must beat the undefeated team twice to be crown champs: ages 2009-2013View attachment 9436
Amazing stuff Luis. Love the double knock out too. Crush will donate to the winning team all the candy you can get in 30 seconds at this store below. Give those kids something to play for since they all got robbed from this last Halloween. I would go crazy if I was 10 years old and no trick or treating.

1604962630387.png

Amazing stuff Luis. Love the double knock out too. Crush will donate to the winning team all the candy you can get in 30 seconds at this store below. Give those kids something to play for since they all got robbed from this last Halloween. I would go crazy if I was 10 years old and no trick or treating.

View attachment 9439

thank you @crush you are welcome come watch as well. We have a VIP section where you can get the bird’s eye view for all the games.

Thanks to all the ones that showed up to kick or treat. Next up January 9th 2021 Kandy Land Cup. A Double Elimination tournament to spice things up. 3 games guaranteed. Need to win 4 games to get to finals...Lose twice and you are out. Lose once and still have a chance to get to the finals vía the losing teams bracket. Must beat the undefeated team twice to be crown champs: ages 2009-2013View attachment 9436

6 games over 2 days? Get your insurance ready.

6 games over 2 days? Get your insurance ready.

small fields, most teams will play 3-4 games. Finalists will only play 5/6. It’s survival of the fittest. Stamina and fitness will play a major role for finalists. Last tournament finalists played 3 games on last day. No problem, they did just fine.

Never did see this.. just getting back on here to see what’s new, but my DD played in presidents not mayors.
@Soccermom7 Was referring to the Mayor's Cup tournament in Las Vegas.

What is next on everyone's tournament schedule? Anyone going to the Albion showcase or to one of the other AZ events?

Back