League Game Scores

Wrong about the trophies..... just like you were wrong about the eagles getting pounded by the blues in the State Cup Final.....
ooh, Someone has a long memory...Yes, I was wrong. They were very impressive from what I saw on the video. Didn't see that score fest coming. They definitely put on their big girl shorts that day but time to move on.

Do tell, what was the score? I am waiting for the lockdown league standings.

ooh, Someone has a long memory...Yes, I was wrong. They were very impressive from what I saw on the video. Didn't see that score fest coming. They definitely put on their big girl shorts that day but time to move on.

Do tell, what was the score? I am waiting for the lockdown league standings.
Lol you seem to be bothered relax they are 9

Aren’t your from slammers and participated lol
Nope, just hanging out in my 10'x10' box like the rest of us rule followers hoping we can play soon.

It's funny. The two people giving me some flack were sitting on the sideline of this game.

Still waiting to hear the score.

Nope, just hanging out in my 10'x10' box like the rest of us rule followers hoping we can play soon.

It's funny. The two people giving me some flack were sitting on the sideline of this game.

Still waiting to hear the score.
You seem to know a lot and hide behind the computer lol

P

Predictions? Who’s going to the championship game?
SC Blues Forsyth won a tough Gold bracket at the Ahwatukee Classic last week beating Slammer HB 2-0 (tough luck to the HB GK) in the final after ending in a tie (1-1) with HB the previous day. A new F1 player looks to have emerged with SC Blues Sarabia playing both HB and Forsyth tough eventually losing to both 1-0, but both games were highly competetive affairs. SC Blues Sarabia opened the weekend beating Fullerton Rangers 4-2.

Nice to see Slammers Huie (Governor's State Cup Champions) and SC Blues Sarabia (beat Huie convincingly in league play, only league loss) making the jump to F1 competition after being the cream of the crop in F2 last fall.

For Copper Sky I have Rebels SC vs. SC Blues Forsyth in the final with Forsyth winning their 2nd tournament in as many weekends in AZ.

Back