Lawsuit vs. Surf

Filed in March 2020. Allegations vs San Diego mothership in paragraph 44, fyi. No personal knowledge about this...public filing:

Filed in March 2020. Allegations vs San Diego mothership in paragraph 44, fyi. No personal knowledge about this...public filing:

Didn't read much but $multi million$ dollar businesses using non-profit as a ruse who don't like competition, turn around, and sue each other for "territory" well that interestings and profitable for litigators I suppose?

I read some where it was settled in April

I thought GPS was done--
Global Premier Soccer (GPS) has informed its membership that the Massachusetts-based youth club will be closing down operations. ... Legacy Global Sports, a youth sports management company which owns an 80 percent stake in GPS, made the decision to close and file for bankruptcy

I thought GPS was done--
Global Premier Soccer (GPS) has informed its membership that the Massachusetts-based youth club will be closing down operations. ... Legacy Global Sports, a youth sports management company which owns an 80 percent stake in GPS, made the decision to close and file for bankruptcy

The business may be gone, but the lawsuit remains. If anything, putting GPS out of business may not work in Surf's favor.

May as well go down swinging.
Treat foreign coaches like crap. A work visa scam. Collect money from parents as the club is falling apart. Slap a German pro team on your jersey and sell the fact that a kid might talk to a Bayern scout some day.

But sue a few guys who saw the boat sinking and decided to build themselves a life raft.

Back