Latest merger affiliate partnership....

Pats LA seemed to have salvaged the Pats Girls DA and DPL programs this past year. They made a coaching change and a bunch of 04 and 05 players bailed.
What happens now?

Pats LA seemed to have salvaged the Pats Girls DA and DPL programs this past year. They made a coaching change and a bunch of 04 and 05 players bailed.
What happens now?
I suspect that if someone has moved to Pats DA full time, they'll stay on the Pats DA. I know a few boys in this situation. I don't know what happens to part-time players.

Heard the LA Galaxy West teams are going back to Premier. Kind of shitty how they were told - mass text. Saves Liverpool Whatever number of teams/coaches salaries for rest + whatever made up bonuses. Hard to make out well when you deal with the Devil.

$1696 if you pay in full not including uniforms and tournaments.
$1780 if you make a payments are close to $300.
$1900 if your payments are smaller.
I think you can knock $100 off if you do volunteer work at a tournament.
$1696 if you pay in full not including uniforms and tournaments.
$1780 if you make a payments are close to $300.
$1900 if your payments are smaller.
I think you can knock $100 off if you do volunteer work at a tournament.
That would be for the little ones, 7v7. Prices shoot up for 9v9 and 11v11. Heard you have to sign and agree a few pages of legal docs before you get to see the fees. Bull****.

That would be for the little ones, 7v7. Prices shoot up for 9v9 and 11v11. Heard you have to sign and agree a few pages of legal docs before you get to see the fees. Bull****.
Legal docs? I had to verbally sign a contract with one club that I would never post on the socal soccer forum. I agreed with top brass as long as my goat was on the top squad and starting. If she was "sixth man" off the bench or road the pine I was 100% free to post. That was the deal I agreed to back in the day and I could never post on here.

I’d love to see a parent send back a player contract full of redlines. Those things are so one sided. I’m shocked how many lawyer parents sign this things without issue.

I’d love to see a parent send back a player contract full of redlines. Those things are so one sided. I’m shocked how many lawyer parents sign this things without issue.

Aren't they drawn up by lawyer parents? In my 40+years working, I met 2 (maybe 3?) lawyers at work. It seemed like every youth team we touched (soccer, basketball, field hockey, and lacrosse) had at least one lawyer parent's kid on it. In one case it was both sides of a married couple.

I would like to see one of the lawyers parents write one for us parents. It seems like all the legal shit is one sided, which is the club side. You must attend all practices (unless special deal is worked out with top Doc). You must travel to all showcases and pay per diem for expensive coach in suite. You must never post on socal soccer forum. You must never question my motives. You must you must you must....

I would like to see one of the lawyers parents write one for us parents. It seems like all the legal shit is one sided, which is the club side. You must attend all practices (unless special deal is worked out with top Doc). You must travel to all showcases and pay per diem for expensive coach in suite. You must never post on socal soccer forum. You must never question my motives. You must you must you must....
You are signing for the club, not the coach. We can move practice locations and times whenever we want.
You must buy our uniform. But if we change suppliers or logos, you need to change right away.
Your deposit is due immediately. Even though your current payments are good through the end of state cup.
You must volunteer at our tournament. That our non-profit makes money from.
And you must buy golf balls for our fundraiser that nobody knows where the money goes.

Aren't they drawn up by lawyer parents? In my 40+years working, I met 2 (maybe 3?) lawyers at work. It seemed like every youth team we touched (soccer, basketball, field hockey, and lacrosse) had at least one lawyer parent's kid on it. In one case it was both sides of a married couple.
All drawn up by lawyers. Many clubs, or offshoots, often start because some parent with a law degree seeing an opportunity to make money - or at least their kid playing for free. Can usually see who was involved in starting clubs through looking at public paperwork. Seen an increase of coach/lawyer/parent/board members at clubs over the last few years. When you think you are the smartest person in the room, easy to believe coaching is easy. Yes not just in soccer - basketball and baseball have a ton of lawyer-coach-director-dads.

I think some of them are going to Blues as well.
Coach told me all were going back to Premier - in all likelihood . So Cal Blues was trying to take many teams now - especially at lower levels. They figured a lot of money was being left on the table by not taking lower tier teams. Easy sell, Easy money for them.

Back