Laguna United FC Girls 2009 Tryouts-Coach Ben Gardea

I'm sure there were many families just waiting for this guy to build a flight 1 girls team. If your daughter has worked with him at TOCA or OC Premier futsal you'll know what I'm talking about. Definitely one of the premier under 30 coaches/trainers in SoCal, class act all the way around, him and his brother Chris. I'm sure his tryouts will be will attended.

Yes it is. It was a fun tournament and the girls loved playing in the conditions. Coming home with the trophy was fun also. Props to the host AC Brea!
You have a strong team (great free-kicks too). Congrats on the trophy! (Especially in the wet conditions!)

You have a strong team (great free-kicks too). Congrats on the trophy! (Especially in the wet conditions!)

We played LUFC this season in league. Was impressed the most by their sweeper. Her leg is deadly on free kicks. You might as well hand over a goal if she has a free kick anywhere around the 18.

A few of us are going to their tryouts in the next week because I think they're building something special over there with Gardea. Their team should be much better next year from the people I talked to.

thank you! that was a fun game under the lights. While our keeper was sick and unable to play, it was sure fun to watch the AC Brea keeper! She was phenomenal and fun to watch!

We played LUFC this season in league. Was impressed the most by their sweeper. Her leg is deadly on free kicks. You might as well hand over a goal if she has a free kick anywhere around the 18.

A few of us are going to their tryouts in the next week because I think they're building something special over there with Gardea. Their team should be much better next year from the people I talked to.
Yes Red Dragon! Our center back is deadly on the free kicks ;)

thank you! that was a fun game under the lights. While our keeper was sick and unable to play, it was sure fun to watch the AC Brea keeper! She was phenomenal and fun to watch!
Agreed on Brea keeper. Saw her play over the summer...great lateral movement. LUFC regular keeper is nails too.

Great turnout for Tuesday's tryout session!!!

Are you expecting big numbers for Saturday's tryout session?
Yes we have had tremendous interest and turnout for Coach Ben Gardea's 2009 girls program. Saturday we expect to be just as busy!! Thanks for coming out Red Dragon and the supportive words of the program. As you may or may not know, the girls program is up and coming and only getting stronger.

Back