LAFC SoCal Youth Tryouts G11, G10, B11, B08

yass1030

BRONZE
LAFC SoCal Youth is looking to finalize rosters for the 21/22 season for teams at the Alemany HS site in Mission Hills. We are looking for players for our G11 and G10 (flight 3), B11 (flight 2), and B08 (flight 1/2) teams. Please contact Adam Yassaman at 661-993-4704 for more details. All of the above teams train Monday and Wednesday nights at Alemany HS.

Is LAFC still connected with Slammers? (Not that it matters for the purpose of of your tryout. I'm just curious)

Is LAFC still connected with Slammers? (Not that it matters for the purpose of of your tryout. I'm just curious)
LAFC aligned with Slammers for their girls DA prior to the academy shutdown.
LAFC SoCal Youth will be the primary youth club for the 21/22 season.

It was you tim buck that asked me to share more about my dd story back in the old days. I remember like it was yesterday though. It was you bro. I swear I was so done and leaving the forum and soccer for that matter. However, coach buck asked for more of the story and I never left the forum, for reals. Thanks bro :) P.S. The threats are real and I poked the biggest bear ever and I think it's best for me to mosey on a way from here. This people are nuts and they think they own soccer. I've never seen such selfish people hog a sport all for themselves.

1619807855244.png

It was you tim buck that asked me to share more about my dd story back in the old days. I remember like it was yesterday though. It was you bro. I swear I was so done and leaving the forum and soccer for that matter. However, coach buck asked for more of the story and I never left the forum, for reals. Thanks bro :) P.S. The threats are real and I poked the biggest bear ever and I think it's best for me to mosey on a way from here. This people are nuts and they think they own soccer. I've never seen such selfish people hog a sport all for themselves.

View attachment 10674
We are all counting the days you leave for good...no one cares BRO. NO ONE, your just a pathetic excuse for a human, craving attention from avatars online because all you have is a stupid forum you sub to you motley fool you....all you do is bully people here, and turn it around in some twisted way to try and look innocent.
Instead blaming everyone else on YOUR failed soccer career, you should quit this forum because again no one cares, and spend some time with your wife and family, maybe look for a job too.....................its so sad you blamed you kid instead of yourself.
You remind me of a coldsore.

We are all counting the days you leave for good...no one cares BRO. NO ONE, your just a pathetic excuse for a human, craving attention from avatars online because all you have is a stupid forum you sub to you motley fool you....all you do is bully people here, and turn it around in some twisted way to try and look innocent.
Instead blaming everyone else on YOUR failed soccer career, you should quit this forum because again no one cares, and spend some time with your wife and family, maybe look for a job too.....................its so sad you blamed you kid instead of yourself.
EOTL, is that you?

You remind me of some the biggest assholes in youth soccer, the TM. I'm actually up in Trinity River ((Trifecta County in Nocal)) looking for some work asshole. "We, All, No One, All, Bully, Everyone and No One, One More Time," must be all your little friends in your brain. I forgot about you. How's the cold sore feel today? Coachella get you too?

1619914306925.png

Last edited:
Back