Labor Day tournament in Utah

EM3

BRONZE
Putting together a 2010/11 team for Utah Surf Tournament, looking for 2-3 2010 players to play in flight 1 bracket. Please reply or DM me if interested.

I thought they were only accepting 2020
Cal south cards to play that tournament. We were going to go but they asked for them and would not accept 2019 player cards

Putting together a 2010/11 team for Utah Surf Tournament, looking for 2-3 2010 players to play in flight 1 bracket. Please reply or DM me if interested.

you guys are better off creating a 2010 and a 2011 team and go to the heart breaker cup in OC. The top 2010 players from cal south will be here. Guaranteed. My daughter is playing in this tournament and she’s one of the top 2010
Goats. I doubt the competition will be great in Utah. Their F1 is like F2 here

5ECF0CAF-0871-41B7-9007-ABC91B82C154.jpeg

I thought they were only accepting 2020
Cal south cards to play that tournament. We were going to go but they asked for them and would not accept 2019 player cards
They found a way to get around the players cards.
We are already registered so we don’t want to back out now. We will go and have a fun mini vacation out there and try to win some games.

Can someone clarify something. Did BH from Blues move to West Coast? I noticed under full team rankings they have her team tagged as a WCFC team.

Back