LA Surf Tryouts throughout SoCal

ADPSOCCER

SILVER ELITE
79274131_1554737337999482_1162802502073057280_o.jpg

LA Surf is currently hosting tryouts and ID events throughout our network.
We are excited for 2020 and beyond.

Check out specific opportunities and RSVP: www.JoinLASurf.com

#LASurfProud #BestoftheBest #Opportunities #Experiences
#SouthValley #LaCanada #Pasadena #ShermanOaks #SanMarino #Hollywood #Covina
#Pomona #Southwest

That’s tough recruiting when your tryout announcement is right below the thread “LA Surf Implodes”. Who would want to join that situation?

Think how many kids plays soccer in LA that are really good and have potential. They will buy the best youngest players and then fill the rest of the rosters from rec leagues and ayso with promises of development to the parents who need a leg up and all that stuff. I went to the internet and found my way to club 9 years ago. It took me three years to be turn on to this forum where everyone wants to help each other through the fog of war.....

I helped train a sales office in the South Bay off 190th and Crenshaw Blvd back when yellow pages and phone booths were the norm. I was just there to help train the rookies and help fix some of the lying sales reps with their sales pitches or get rid of them for being liars to the business owners in the South Bay. Some of the reps would go around outside the coverage area like Inglewood and South Central where many businesses back then were red lined in the distribution and no one got a book delivered in that area. So these asshole reps would make the business owner from that area "think" he's getting his local ad in the local directory but really his ad was only in Manhattan beach, Redondo and PV and places like that. I had to clean up the mess and see the look on all these hard working business owners and it was sad and hard. I filed a few reports with the bosses and next thing I know I was transferred out to Riverside.

Back