LA Surf - Sherman Oaks G2010 New Team

LA Surf - Sherman Oaks is forming a new G2010 team. We have several 2010 players who have played up on our G09 team but will be joining the G2010 after State Cup. Looking for several more players to complete the roster and begin team training and competition in the new year.

For tryout dates/times contact coachmarcusmeakin@gmail.com or lapfcshermanoaksg2009@gmail.com or check out https://lasurfsoccer.com/join-surf/ and register for a tryout.

LA Surf - Sherman Oaks is forming a new G2010 team. We have several 2010 players who have played up on our G09 team but will be joining the G2010 after State Cup. Looking for several more players to complete the roster and begin team training and competition in the new year.

For tryout dates/times contact coachmarcusmeakin@gmail.com or lapfcshermanoaksg2009@gmail.com or check out https://lasurfsoccer.com/join-surf/ and register for a tryout.

very nice go get them Surf. I’m gonna be watching to see how this team develops over time.

very nice go get them Surf. I’m gonna be watching to see how this team develops over time.
Playing up is what's all about Luis if you want your kid on the YNT by 13 years old. I heard, but can't confirm top scouts from Blues, Slammers, Legends, Beach and LA Surf were at your dd game yesterday. Did you see RR and RM? How about WC at the Fields? Maybe Coach Woodcock? Your in the drivers seat bro. "The world is your oyster" go and get it while can. I'm not sure which clubs are offering free rides anymore. I did talk with a SoCal Academy PaPa Bear this weekend and he told me that they thought they would be ECNL until Surf came and made an offer no one man could refuse and at last minute had DA/DPL to offer. He was pissed but found a good ECNL team for his dd. Be patient Luis. You have my direct line now so feel free to call for any advice. I won't charge you by the hour either. Just one dad helping out another dad in these ever changing growth times we see with girls youth soccer in SoCal :)

Last edited:
Playing up is what's all about Luis if you want your kid on the YNT by 13 years old. I heard, but can't confirm top scouts from Blues, Slammers, Legends, Beach and LA Surf were at your dd game yesterday. Did you see RR and RM? How about WC at the Fields? Maybe Coach Woodcock? Your in the drivers seat bro. "The world is your oyster" go and get it while can. I'm not sure which clubs are offering free rides anymore. I did talk with a SoCal Academy PaPa Bear this weekend and he told me that they thought they would be ECNL until Surf came and made an offer no one man could refuse and at last minute had DA/DPL to offer. He was pissed but found a good ECNL team for his dd. Be patient Luis. You have my direct line now so feel free to call for any advice. I won't charge you by the hour either. Just one dad helping out another dad in these ever changing growth times we see with girls youth soccer in SoCal :)

Thank you Mr Wave. I appreciate the info and the fact you share your experience. I’ve heard Surf is the cream of the crop when it comes to Soccer in so cal. We are doing the tournament in SD next weekend as you already know from the 2010 thread. My goat is playing her second season and have had scouts approach us. She’s turning out to be one of the top players for her age group. We work hard and train everyday. She’s got great stamina, speed and is already technically advanced for her age group. I did notice a couple of odd guys there yesterday and was wondering who they were. I’m sure they were there to watch the top 2010 girl teams from the LA area. That’s Eagles and Ole. I’m very interested to see how Surf will develop players and I like the fact we have more options here now.

#2 is the talk of the town like my #7 was bro. It's intoxicating one way and then you get the scorn from the parents your about to leave for greener pasture after the season is over. The GRA$$ is always greener when it's free :) I had a few TMs jump me my way to the parking lot and some of the coaches too. Oh my God, they somehow got my email and emailed me all the time back in the day. I felt proud but now It's all one big blur...….it goes fast as some of the college folks have said so enjoy the next 6 years bro.

#2 is the talk of the town like my #7 was bro. It's intoxicating one way and then you get the scorn from the parents your about to leave for greener pasture after the season is over. The GRA$$ is always greener when it's free :) I had a few TMs jump me my way to the parking lot and some of the coaches too. Oh my God, they somehow got my email and emailed me all the time back in the day. I felt proud but now It's all one big blur...….it goes fast as some of the college folks have said so enjoy the next 6 years bro.

Thank you Mr. Wave. I’m gonna definitely take you up on that offer on the free consulting. I’m here to do what is best for my goat when it comes to development. I will pm you later today.

Thank you Mr. Wave. I’m gonna definitely take you up on that offer on the free consulting. I’m here to do what is best for my goat when it comes to development. I will pm you later today.
Please do not expect a response right a way. I will need you sign my NDA before I share the Facts with you. Some on here like to out their goat friends PMs and no one can be trusted on here. Sorry about that @Luis Andres and to all the other folks who have yet to sign and send back to me. My information is valuable :)

Attachments

• LA Surf TryOut.jpg
    LA Surf TryOut.jpg
    588.2 KB · Views: 8
How far are you guys from Alhambra?
We are in Sherman Oaks which is a ways from Alhambra. You're still welcome but you can also check out our other LA Surf locations in San Marino, Pasadena, Pomona

Attachments

• LA Surf Tryouts Dec.jpg
    LA Surf Tryouts Dec.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 1

Attachments

• LA Surf Tryouts Dec.jpg
    LA Surf Tryouts Dec.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 7
Back