Juventus Academy Silicon Valley

Jar!23

SILVER ELITE
What’s going on with Juventus Silicon Valley? Been hearing from others that the club is going downhill and leadership is leaving. They had to forfeit some games recently.

Hugo Perez and his son and bunch of kids left to form a new club which is now known as Force Silicon valley https://forcesv.org/. They merged with force once Hugo Perez left to coach El Salvador. But thats last season news.. don't have any info on anything latest

What’s going on with Juventus Silicon Valley? Been hearing from others that the club is going downhill and leadership is leaving. They had to forfeit some games recently.
Silicon Valley Soccer Academy is doing fine on both the girls Academy side and the MLS next boys side. Both are under the direction of Palo Alto soccer club. Juventus is a completely different club

Rh
Hugo Perez and his son and bunch of kids left to form a new club which is now known as Force Silicon valley https://forcesv.org/. They merged with force once Hugo Perez left to coach El Salvador. But thats last season news.. don't have any info on anything latest
They left SVSA which has nothing to do with Juventus as of a couple of years ago.

Rh

They left SVSA which has nothing to do with Juventus as of a couple of years ago.
It used to be though. Juventus had the academy before it became SVSA. Juventus, PA, and SVSA were all connected some shape or form. Hard to stay at a high level when lose many quality coaches through the years for any club. The Perez drama from a far has been entertaining....albeit sad as well.

It used to be though. Juventus had the academy before it became SVSA. Juventus, PA, and SVSA were all connected some shape or form. Hard to stay at a high level when lose many quality coaches through the years for any club. The Perez drama from a far has been entertaining....albeit sad as well.
What’s the drama? I don’t know the history. I do notice a lot of clubs have a Perez in there. Trying to figure out who is related.

Long story short, The dad was DOC and 2 other sons had roles in the club. One of the sons got the board to fire the dad so he can take over. This was a few years back. So the dad and the 3rd son ran SVSA academy. the PA bosses pushed them out(aka resigned but we know what that word means often) not long ago. Now they are of course helping run the El Salvador national team(Hugo Sr the head coach and Gerson an assistant) and doing well so far.

Long story short, The dad was DOC and 2 other sons had roles in the club. One of the sons got the board to fire the dad so he can take over. This was a few years back. So the dad and the 3rd son ran SVSA academy. the PA bosses pushed them out(aka resigned but we know what that word means often) not long ago. Now they are of course helping run the El Salvador national team(Hugo Sr the head coach and Gerson an assistant) and doing well so far.
That’s putting it nicely. Svsa parents we’re going to sue Palo Alto. In the end 65-80% of the Perez recruited players went to Force MLS and ECNL teams. I spoke to a former SVSA parent and the way Palo Alto infiltrated svsa board should be a lesson to all “partnerships” it’s not about the kids. It’s always about prestige and money.
In the end Hugo and Gerson managed to leave the players with Baicher and Bravo as they prepared to take the El Salvador National Team.
And good lord - ES is the talk of the gold cup. Now I can see why the players followed them to Force. They had Mexico on their heels. ESPN Mexico was going wild.
I was always told stories of them working for the kids and I can see players wanting to play where they coached.

Back