Junior Hunter should resign

Typical Trump supporting nutcase, it's always someone else's fault, the deep state, Hillary!, Obama!, their wife, a staff member, BENGHAZI!, the IRS, Weiner, the leftist. What ever happened to personal responsibility?
It's Bush's fault. Remember?!!! You people crack me up.

You judge from within a lower " Colin ", how smelly of you.........Nike would be proud.

Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick. You could have been dead and dismembered in an alley.

You know the rules of this forum. Rule number one, you do not leave your towels on the floor. We’ll get back to that, by the way.

Rule number two, post your idiotic fifth or sixth grade level moronic posts by 11. 10 if you keep arguing.

And if I see those towels on the floor again, you’ll be air drying for a month!

Where have you been? We’ve been worried sick. You could have been dead and dismembered in an alley.

You know the rules of this forum. Rule number one, you do not leave your towels on the floor. We’ll get back to that, by the way.

Rule number two, post your idiotic fifth or sixth grade level moronic posts by 11. 10 if you keep arguing.

And if I see those towels on the floor again, you’ll be air drying for a month!

a28a0e3a0f5d67bd498f670d43baad87--funny-memes-funny-photos.jpg

That would be dizzy the former resident of Hawaii, run off the island by the bruddahs . . . probably for being a sellout. Now he sits and stews like the rest of you nutter buffoons. You guys are one angry group of loonies.
We may be looney, but we are not angry, just ask us.

That would be dizzy the former resident of Hawaii, run off the island by the bruddahs . . . probably for being a sellout. Now he sits and stews like the rest of you nutter buffoons. You guys are one angry group of loonies.
Such a sour and wound up soul you are.
You could learn a few things from the Hawaiian.

Back