Junior Hunter should resign

Isn't this the guy who took over his daddy's seat? And his legal defense amounts to its his wife's fault.
haha oh what a twisted web we weave.
Typical Trump supporting nutcase, it's always someone else's fault, the deep state, Hillary!, Obama!, their wife, a staff member, BENGHAZI!, the IRS, Weiner, the leftist. What ever happened to personal responsibility?

Isn't this the guy who took over his daddy's seat? And his legal defense amounts to its his wife's fault.
haha oh what a twisted web we weave.

You must be talking about Bill Clinton.......

About 17 current United States Democratic Senators should
resign Immediately......about as Filthy as they come....

Oh, I thought you were going to say if your name is Hillary you can get off scot free.
30+ years of attacking Hillary has resulted in the uninvolved questioning her (seems like the goal was achieved?), but nothing else. She lost, probably because of the 30+ year smear campaign, what do you know hope to gain now besides a deflection away from the multiple investigations into Trump and Co. (the single most corrupt administration in the history of the USA)?

30+ years of attacking Hillary has resulted in the uninvolved questioning her (seems like the goal was achieved?), but nothing else. She lost, probably because of the 30+ year smear campaign, what do you know hope to gain now besides a deflection away from the multiple investigations into Trump and Co. (the single most corrupt administration in the history of the USA)?
Can you believe Trump is still your President? Even after the 2 year smear campaign?

Junior has varied between "It's my wife" and "Leave my wife out of it".
You don’t say?

Its alleged I have had at least two affairs but have dismissed those rumors as “tabloid trash.”

A total of five alleged affairs are the latest evidence suggesting that I may not be the family values poster I am on this website.

I also may not be the best husband. After a certain poster chastised me for blaming my wife for my posts, using coarse language in big bold red font, I felt compelled to reverse course and let folks know that they should “leave my wife out of it.”

Funny that’s almost exactly what Duncan Hunter, Jr. (R-Cal) has been charged with in a federal criminal action brought by the Trump Administration’s Department of Justice.

The big bold red font coarsely worded posting fellah will certainly have consistent thoughts on Mr. Hunter’s conduct as he does about mine.

Of course, my conduct is completely farcical rather than a series of federal felonious crimes of a breach of the public’s trust alleged against Mr. Hunter.

You don’t say?

Its alleged I have had at least two affairs but have dismissed those rumors as “tabloid trash.”

A total of five alleged affairs are the latest evidence suggesting that I may not be the family values poster I am on this website.

I also may not be the best husband. After a certain poster chastised me for blaming my wife for my posts, using coarse language in big bold red font, I felt compelled to reverse course and let folks know that they should “leave my wife out of it.”

Funny that’s almost exactly what Duncan Hunter, Jr. (R-Cal) has been charged with in a federal criminal action brought by the Trump Administration’s Department of Justice.

The big bold red font coarsely worded posting fellah will certainly have consistent thoughts on Mr. Hunter’s conduct as he does about mine.

Of course, my conduct is completely farcical rather than a series of federal felonious crimes of a breach of the public’s trust alleged against Mr. Hunter.
I think you should resign and then run again under a new name.
(with a new wife)

Back