Junior Hunter should resign

Hey 4nos, you’ve yet to articulate your hyperbolic criticism of my farcical blaming of “my wife” for posts that are designed to emulate the blame Hunter, Jr. had publicly used to blame his wife for crimes he has inconsistently gone and pleaded not guilty to committing.

That might be a better use of your retort posts, rather than the simian images of juicy red anuses that populate your adolescent responses rather than whatever level of human intellectual dialogue you obtained upon reaching majority.

Victimless crime.
Are you sure that all those that contributed hard earned money to his re-election campaign feel their money allegedly spent on vacations and other personal indulgences don’t feel somewhat victimized by the allegations raised by the Trump Administration’s DOJ actions initiated and ultimate indictments’ against him and his wife?

Are you sure that all those that contributed hard earned money to his re-election campaign feel their money allegedly spent on vacations and other personal indulgences don’t feel somewhat victimized by the allegations raised by the Trump Administration’s DOJ actions initiated and ultimate indictments’ against him and his wife?
I'm sure some people feel that they were victimized by their OWN decision to contribute to Jr..

Hey 4nos, you’ve yet to articulate your hyperbolic criticism of my farcical blaming of “my wife” for posts that are designed to emulate the blame Hunter, Jr. had publicly used to blame his wife for crimes he has inconsistently gone and pleaded not guilty to committing.

That might be a better use of your retort posts, rather than the simian images of juicy red anuses that populate your adolescent responses rather than whatever level of human intellectual dialogue you obtained upon reaching majority.

Anus

It’s a shame 4nos will not provide any degree of a coherent response beyond his “anus” diatribe to my farcical “wife” being blamed for my accounting records in response to my analogy to Duncan Hunter, Jr.’s actions since being criminally charged by Trump’s led DOJ. I’d hate to suggest 4nos is a coward in being incapable of engaging in an adult, civil, intelligent exchange of opinions.

For the record, Jr. blamed his wife for accounting ‘irregularities’ yet pleaded not guilty to all felony federal criminal charges. I say he’s most likely criminally culpable, given it’s a Trump appointee in charge of the local office, and nearly all below the Trump appointee level are career prosecutors, who are generally culled from blue chip conservative circles, especially given San Diego’s well known conservative leaning.

However, I look forward to 4no’s learned opinions as to Jr.’s culpability as it stands currently in the court of public opinion.

You are despicable .....Anus and Wife in the same sentence....

My oh My.....you are culpable...

Hey BOB .....what's that about Sen Menendez and Pizzagate...oops Pedogate......

You are despicable .....Anus and Wife in the same sentence....

My oh My.....you are culpable...

Hey BOB .....what's that about Sen Menendez and Pizzagate...oops Pedogate......
Quicke notes: “my wife” is farcical for purposes of getting under your skin, even as thin as it is. You have once again obvuscated the direct issue at hand.

Two, culpability is generally a legal term, and you’ve offered no relationship to your otherwise incoherent babble.

Three, you’ve heard John Melendez’s hysterical actual audio of his phone conference with Trump of just a few months ago, where Trump was duped into thinking he was speaking on the phone with Democrat Bob Menendez of New Jersey, almost a year after his prosecutions went south for undoubtedly corrupt purposes (he’s from New Jersey for gosh sake) with Trump praising Menendez’s ability to avoid prosecution. Or have you limited your information input to Fox, Breitbart, Townhall and Neo-Nazi websites that would never cover such pathetic imbicile conduct by Trump?

Anyway, you’re continuing to obvuscate re Hunter, Jr. Care to offer a salient opinion, or continue to avoid the inevitable hypocrisy you’re destined to ultimately meet?

Quicke notes: “my wife” is farcical for purposes of getting under your skin, even as thin as it is. You have once again obvuscated the direct issue at hand.

Two, culpability is generally a legal term, and you’ve offered no relationship to your otherwise incoherent babble.

Three, you’ve heard John Melendez’s hysterical actual audio of his phone conference with Trump of just a few months ago, where Trump was duped into thinking he was speaking on the phone with Democrat Bob Menendez of New Jersey, almost a year after his prosecutions went south for undoubtedly corrupt purposes (he’s from New Jersey for gosh sake) with Trump praising Menendez’s ability to avoid prosecution. Or have you limited your information input to Fox, Breitbart, Townhall and Neo-Nazi websites that would never cover such pathetic imbicile conduct by Trump?

Anyway, you’re continuing to obvuscate re Hunter, Jr. Care to offer a salient opinion, or continue to avoid the inevitable hypocrisy you’re destined to ultimately meet?

You are not free from me....

How does Menendez get his kixs....

Trump will be just fine ...!

Back