Is Surf Cup happening?

I doubt USL has funding for testing every person that is required to be at the game, for every game.

What's that have to do with youth sports trying to fit under day camp guidance?

Like I mentioned previously when the national people are saying two different things are the same time, leadership is a problem

Like I mentioned previously when the national people are saying two different things are the same time, leadership is a problem
What does trump have to do with Sacramento letting adults play on one hand and prohibiting kids from practicing on the other?

I love the political spin are you libs put on everything

According to Sacramento bee the state health department is reversing course on its wink and a nod to allow distanced practice for all California counties under day camps. They are saying the exception was never meant to apply to team practices. That’s the ball game folks. We will know more on Monday but if true that’s the end of distanced practices, the high school fall season and the summer tournaments. Will post the link when I get home later.

You're right... they did say that, but they don't know what they're talking about because they've sent mixed signals. I guess we'll know when they finally get their shit together.

And I’m sorry if not every word is spelled right fir all youspellcheckers it’s kind of hard to drive and type at the same time
You better bee. I remember spelling bee contest in 3rd grade. I was out after the first round because I couldnt speak because i stuttered before i open my mouth to say the first letter of the contest. "Spell Babler" Me in third grade, Baaaaaaaaabllllllllllllll, oh I quit!!!" I was called dumb dumb from guys like Messy and Outlaw. Sorry, but both of you make fun of people. I would take a guy like Messy and destroy him on the basketball court. Back then, no fouls were called so I would slap Messy hard......lol Messy. I know you said you could ball but I would have taken you out dude. i was boiling with getting bullied and made fun of by the smart guys. Coming on the forum a year ago and remembering everyone, I see the truth.

Imagine still wetting yourself over 3 years later. Pathetic!

According to Sacramento bee the state health department is reversing course on its wink and a nod to allow distanced practice for all California counties under day camps. They are saying the exception was never meant to apply to team practices. That’s the ball game folks. We will know more on Monday but if true that’s the end of distanced practices, the high school fall season and the summer tournaments. Will post the link when I get home later.
I guess all the kids at practice contracted the virus and died. From what I have seen the clubs have done a good job distance training and getting work done.

Because of the massive outbreaks at soccer practices the last month? Sad. More proof that much of this has nothing to do with science, and more to do with power and control.

My DD's club in NorCal has been back to social distance practicing for a couple of weeks. She said it's so boring because they are so limited as to what they can do but it's better than nothing.
Her club requires masks to and from the field, a sanitizing "station", and no parents on the field.
One of the girls said that during their last practice someone was walking by the field and taking pics of them on using their cell phone. We've had a lot of Karen's around literally looking for ways to tattle, hoping to catch a 1v1 going on, a high five, etc.
People need to get a life!
We saw that Sac Bee report too and are just waiting for the plug to be pulled, AGAIN.

ETA: initial report floating around-https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/07/01/state-youth-sports-no-drills-conditioning-allowed/

They are saying the exception was never meant to apply to team practices.
There’s not much about my kids practice that shouts “team” other than their uniforms. Just kids with a soccer ball that happen to be on the same soccer team. Nothing going on that’s not happening at the YMCA camp. In all seriousness, I don’t think they will use this to stop the distanced team practices but it might prevent moving on from it anytime soon. And it might shutdown the rogue softball tournaments.

My DD's club in NorCal has been back to social distance practicing for a couple of weeks. She said it's so boring because they are so limited as to what they can do but it's better than nothing.
Her club requires masks to and from the field, a sanitizing "station", and no parents on the field.
One of the girls said that during their last practice someone was walking by the field and taking pics of them on using their cell phone. We've had a lot of Karen's around literally looking for ways to tattle, hoping to catch a 1v1 going on, a high five, etc.
We saw that Sac Bee report too and are just waiting for the plug to be pulled, AGAIN.

ETA: initial report floating around-https://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2020/07/01/state-youth-sports-no-drills-conditioning-allowed/
Interesting that most of the story is about the question of whether team sports drills and conditioning fall under the gym and fitness protocol and they only mention the camps exclusion at the very end in the context of a question to California Dept Public Health about gymnastics classes where DPH says they would be allowed if they are part of a camp. The gym and fitness protocol specifically excludes "team or contact sports," while the day camp exclusion does not mention youth sports. It just requires physical distancing etc

I found this. How insane!

it is insane especially after you read this

Unfortunately, Karens = lefties and the state is polluted with too many.

I’m not sure it means anything. Sounds like the counties will just go along as they have been unless the state comes out and makes an explicit statement about this.

I’m not sure it means anything. Sounds like the counties will just go along as they have been unless the state comes out and makes an explicit statement about this.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I am not sure why it was necessary for the reporter to uncover this mess. There are so many other investigative stories that could have been had.

Back