Is Surf Cup happening?

It’s obvious “Tyrone” isn’t black. Either that or he is a person of color and is being over the top in his ignorance of the English language and mimicking how he thinks people of color in the hood speak (trying to be funny). Pulling his hood pass is how we in the hood call someone out for being “fake hood”. FYI. Please don’t throw racism around, mislabeling someone can be very dangerous

You are the one that got her panties all bunched up.
No way Joseph. Ask your wife on this one. My wife has told me for over three years now that Mother Earth is pissed off and has had just about enough of this behavior from her boys. I laughed at her until Corona Virus and few other things that were starting to find out. Watch out dude, it's a friendly forum wake up warning from EJ. The year of the woman is coming and let me tell you Sheriff, be nice and respectful is all I can say.

Last edited:
It’s obvious “Tyrone” isn’t black. Either that or he is a person of color and is being over the top in his ignorance of the English language and mimicking how he thinks people of color in the hood speak (trying to be funny). Pulling his hood pass is how we in the hood call someone out for being “fake hood”. FYI. Please don’t throw racism around, mislabeling someone can be very dangerous
We call them posers at the beach bro. I had to move my senior year inland and the boys would pull up with their surfboards on their cars to school. They were being posers to impress the ladies. Anyway, one of the surfers at the school in North OC challenged me to a surf match. Basically, he played on the football team and called me a Homo because I was from Laguna and used a rainbow bag to carry my books. So smartass and I went surfing at Lowers in SC, and lets just say Jim never made it out to the line up. So guess what I did? I taught him how to do it right and now he's way better than me. No joke. Big Jimbo and I are still friends today!!!

EOTL your ignorance is amazing. You obviously grew up in the burbs. I grew up poor in the hood, joined the army and made a better life for myself, my wife and kids. Drive thru the hood one of these days and ask about a hood pass. You want to be a social justice warrior and think calling people out behind a keyboard is doing your part. Do more than trying to call people out about something you can’t relate to. Real work to change racism starts boots on the ground.

EOTL your ignorance is amazing. You obviously grew up in the burbs. I grew up poor in the hood, joined the army and made a better life for myself, my wife and kids. Drive thru the hood one of these days and ask about a hood pass. You want to be a social justice warrior and think calling people out behind a keyboard is doing your part. Do more than trying to call people out about something you can’t relate to. Real work to change racism starts boots on the ground.

Wait a second... are you suggesting you're a black man that's successful in this white world of oppression and don't need handouts and sympathy to be successful? Holy shit... better keep that to yourself. And congratulations on your privilege.

No way Joseph. Ask your wife on this one. My wife has told me for over three years now that Mother Earth is pissed off and has had just about enough of this behavior from her boys. I laughed at her until Corona Virus and few other things that were starting to find out. Watch out dude, it's a friendly forum wake up warning from EJ. The year of the woman is coming and let me tell you Sheriff, be nice and respectful is all I can say.
She called you a racist, are you?

Most important post of this thread and nobody noticed. Just shows you where our priorities are Glitterhater. Thanks for the post.

Everybody noticed it. Delayed it again. What's your point? That nobody expected it?

Why you hiding from me again? I'm still waiting for your direct questions. Let's have that real talk.

Surf Cup is on Eagle 33. Pay up pal. You owe me $500. You want to go double or nothing?
What kind of weed are you smoking? Pay up? you lost and I have to pay up? There is no Surf Cup on Sept 5-7. Period. LMFAO.
By the way, it will not happen in the end of September either. Of course, it will happen eventually, sometime in 2021 or 2022.

On the other note, I guess it got so bad that this wonderful thread got moved? WOW.

Thanks a lot you guys. Amazing how a thread get's taken over. I had a few PM me about the best strains and I found these to work. Let's all chill out and enjoy the rest of the summer. The heat is like hell anyways and the girls should not be playing in these conditions. My dd will put the cleats back on the shelf again and will look to train again when online school starts in August. I dont have to buy her any new cloths so I'm saving freaking big time. See you all in late September in Del Mar. We can maybe go have a drink together and chill out.

View attachment 8422

Now this is hilarious........!
And you wonder why you got very poor grades in HS....Spicoli you're not.

Abstain for a couple of months and your lungs will love you...not to mention
your synaptic plasticity will possibly improve....

For the time being....

Go hang out at the pier, gibberish is spoken there after seven nightly.

What kind of weed are you smoking? Pay up? you lost and I have to pay up? There is no Surf Cup on Sept 5-7. Period. LMFAO.
By the way, it will not happen in the end of September either. Of course, it will happen eventually, sometime in 2021 or 2022.

On the other note, I guess it got so bad that this wonderful thread got moved? WOW.
I said Surf Cup is on and you said it's not. I won is how I see it. It was not cancelled like your bet was about. I'll give you a dbl or nothing?

Back