Is Surf Cup Happening For Older's This Year????

No more Posers!!!!

Surf Cup is happening and Ganas will be the drink. Only the best of the best this year folks and those who are willing to take a risk. No more posers....lol.....hahahahaha......lalalalalla.....hahahahahha....................bahhhhhahhhhhhhaaabaaaaaaaa!!!!

What is a simple definition of risk?
In simple terms, risk is the possibility of something bad happening. Risk involves uncertainty about the effects/implications of an activity with respect to something that humans value (such as health, well-being, wealth, property or the environment), often focusing on negative, undesirable consequences.

You need a huge. Better yet, go huge your goat and apologize to her. She'll understand!

Does this mean city sport parks can open again?

It’s still subject to county and city approval too but it should help. The main issue is adult sports are still banned until further guidance. And if you see parks around la on the weekend adults are the biggest offenders for pickup games: full contact football basketball baseball soccer. If they don’t control adult use they’ll get shut down again pretty quickly

So I guess certain sports can go forward: tennis golf equestrian cross country? Might be funny for high schoolers to go to school to cross country but not otherwise be on campus

The karate studio rules are the most ridiculous. Can’t use n95s, light exercise, masks required. The California agency also admitting there masks and exercise aren’t compatible and may have some minor health consequences. Other than his black belt test, I can’t see dos going back. Karate studios are somehow less contagious than schools ^\_(;?)_/^

Love that Surf Cup is adding the 2007 & 2008 birth years to the Thanksgiving College Cup. You know... just in case any of you need your 11 and 12-year olds to get in front of recruiters.

... and don't forget the College Cup Juniors in December (2009-2013)... for those parents of a 6-year old narrowing down their D1, D2 and NAIA choices.
Well, when my dd was playing at the great Cup of all Cups when she was 12 and 13 she was told the Pro SCOUTS and WNT coaches were blending in the crowd to watch my goat. After the games, they handed out ketchup, Ranch and BBQ popsucle's ((for you Kicker...lol)) to give to all the girls after their hard fought win in 103 degree heat. So grateful for all the money and time I spent chasing the dream brah!!!
1596548402840.png

Last edited:
Good News I would like to pass along to all my dear friends on the forum who want the Surf Cup to happen. It's on and I'm hearing it will be a tournament unlike anything put on ever. You've seen the rest? Now come see the Best of the Rest :) My dd is now training 4 days a week to get ready. She was banned from playing 4 days a week in the top league in Socal for two years with all the top players her age in 9th and 10th grade grade because she followed the rules. I come to find out not only did girls get to do both HS Soccer and GDA WHO went to private school,but many public school players broke the rules I'm finding out as well. A true twofer....lol. I actually wish my dd challenged them rules too and did both, but I was taught to obey the commands of your leaders because their the leaders and you need some sort of fairness and structure or you will have complete chaos on your hands. I can say with 100% those days are behind us and merit based soccer play is coming to a field near you soon.

Last edited:
Well, when my dd was playing at the great Cup of all Cups when she was 12 and 13 she was told the Pro SCOUTS and WNT coaches were blending in the crowd to watch my goat. After the games, they handed out ketchup, Ranch and BBQ popsucle's ((for you Kicker...lol)) to give to all the girls after their hard fought win in 103 degree heat. So grateful for all the money and time I spent chasing the dream brah!!!
View attachment 8477

Nobody was watching you goat but the goat herder called "coach".

Nobody was watching you goat but the goat herder called "coach".
Yes, I realize that now Outlaw. I now call them the fairy scouts. I came here with a mission and to get some questions answered. I played this battle cry last year. At the 2:11 Mark, is the goat herder Doc that tricked me and my goat and never got back to me with my questions. I see now what this was all about and I'm not all to happy about it either if you havnet been around. I'm still waiting too. He gone from soccer and the other dude wasn;t there. Karma is always around looking for action. Dont mess with kids and dont mess with my kid is my motto :)

Last edited:
Yes, I realize that now Outlaw. I now call them the fairy scouts. I came here with a mission and to get some questions answered. I played this battle cry last year. At the 2:11 Mark, is the goat herder Doc that tricked me and my goat and never got back to me with my questions. I see now what this was all about and I'm not all to happy about it either if you havnet been around. I'm still waiting too. He gone from soccer and the other dude wasn;t there. Karma is always around looking for action. Dont miss with kids and dont miss with my kid is my motto :)

I'd say it was probably more like this one, Spicoli:

I'd say it was probably more like this one, Spicoli:

True dat. I was all alone and everyone told me to stfu too from all corners. I see the ending with our family better then the William Wallace from the old days. This just in, breaking news Outlaw. I got my DNA ancestry results and I found out my biological daddy was 100% Irish and my biological mom was 100% Scottish. I feel so powerful today. Tasty Tuesday!!!

True dat. I was all alone and everyone told me to stfu too from all corners. I see the ending with our family better then the William Wallace from the old days. This just in, breaking news Outlaw. I got my DNA ancestry results and I found out my biological daddy was 100% Irish and my biological mom was 100% Scottish. I feel so powerful today. Tasty Tuesday!!!

That's great news, Spicoli.

Older DD played in a softball tournament in Mesquite last weekend.

I'd love to have you follow up with us, in a week or so, and update as to whether or not you heard of anyone becoming ill. I think that's the only way to get fair representation of what's really happening out there.

Older DD played in a softball tournament in Mesquite last weekend.

Mesquite nv? We passed through there a week ago. It was like 115 at 11am. That’s dedication.

Baseballers/softballers are far more aggressive than us soccer parents. In the north val/Conejo there have been games taking place constantly even in full uniforms. The police show up, break it up, everyone goes back to playing. Have seen this happen about 4 times in 3 different parks before we left.

Mesquite nv? We passed through there a week ago. It was like 115 at 11am. That’s dedication.

Baseballers/softballers are far more aggressive than us soccer parents. In the north val/Conejo there have been games taking place constantly even in full uniforms. The police show up, break it up, everyone goes back to playing. Have seen this happen about 4 times in 3 different parks before we left.
Well, I had this experience, which is worth repeating for all the newbies here at the socal soccer forum. This place rocks btw. My son played Pony Baseball Mustang Fall Ball back in the day when he was 8 or 7. My son was fast but came off the bench for Coach Daves team. Anyway, all the top kids played travel ball after fall ball. My son cried when he struck out and so he cried every game and was not invited to the travel teams bonding times at the field. It was like a little click. These dads with the top goat baseball players shunned me and excluded me from all the hang out time because my son sucked and their kids were the all stars of the all stars. One of the rich dads had a player that was just ok. Right fielder to start the game if you know what I mean. So dude hangs out with me and he's telling me he's hoping his son gets picked up by this Coach Dave jerks travel ball team for 8 year olds. I swear two of these kids got drafted in the MLB last year so this was serious baseball in Temecula. Next thing I know the rich dad basically bought the travel ball team and with all his money and motor home, traveled all over. His kid got a little better and actually I heard he is playing D2 baseball.

Well, I had this experience, which is worth repeating for all the newbies here at the socal soccer forum. This place rocks btw. My son played Pony Baseball Mustang Fall Ball back in the day when he was 8 or 7. My son was fast but came off the bench for Coach Daves team. Anyway, all the top kids played travel ball after fall ball. My son cried when he struck out and so he cried every game and was not invited to the travel teams bonding times at the field. It was like a little click. These dads with the top goat baseball players shunned me and excluded me from all the hang out time because my son sucked and their kids were the all stars of the all stars. One of the rich dads had a player that was just ok. Right fielder to start the game if you know what I mean. So dude hangs out with me and he's telling me he's hoping his son gets picked up by this Coach Dave jerks travel ball team for 8 year olds. I swear two of these kids got drafted in the MLB last year so this was serious baseball in Temecula. Next thing I know the rich dad basically bought the travel ball team and with all his money and motor home, traveled all over. His kid got a little better and actually I heard he is playing D2 baseball.
Yeah, I heard up until recently you could have buy your way in into top D1 programs without even playing soccer ;)

Check this. Socal is in the news!!!! Pay for subscription for SoccerAmerica you guys.

Good News I would like to pass along to all my dear friends on the forum who want the Surf Cup to happen. It's on and I'm hearing it will be a tournament unlike anything put on ever. You've seen the rest? Now come see the Best of the Rest :) My dd is now training 4 days a week to get ready. She was banned from playing 4 days a week in the top league in Socal for two years with all the top players her age in 9th and 10th grade grade because she followed the rules. I come to find out not only did girls get to do both HS Soccer and GDA WHO went to private school,but many public school players broke the rules I'm finding out as well. A true twofer....lol. I actually wish my dd challenged them rules too and did both, but I was taught to obey the commands of your leaders because their the leaders and you need some sort of fairness and structure or you will have complete chaos on your hands. I can say with 100% those days are behind us and merit based soccer play is coming to a field near you soon.

Surf Cup organizers can push for this event but it's not going to happen unless the state allows it. Just push it out to Dec/January.

Surf Cup organizers can push for this event but it's not going to happen unless the state allows it. Just push it out to Dec/January.
Put it over Christmas break and we might actually sign up.

Right now, it makes no sense. The date is going to keep getting moved, but we don’t know when. So signing up for Surf means keeping weekends free in October and November, just on the off chance that it might end up being Surf Cup.

Back