Is MVLA 04 Blue one of the best teams of all time?

The coach is a world class GOAT D-bag, but I watched them from U11 and up and can’t lie, Blues 01/02 is first, and nobody else is even close. They were so dominant, they made two teams out of them when the age groups split and both won multiple national championships and I think neither team lost a single game for a two year stretch at one point. Everyone else is playing for second in this debate.

The coach is a world class GOAT D-bag, but I watched them from U11 and up and can’t lie, Blues 01/02 is first, and nobody else is even close. They were so dominant, they made two teams out of them when the age groups split and both won multiple national championships and I think neither team lost a single game for a two year stretch at one point. Everyone else is playing for second in this debate.
So true. I watched that team when they had Rodman, Jackson and Turner. Good luck defense....lol

I know a dad on here ((he doesnt post anymore, only lurks now)) that said his dd the GK gave up like 8 goals to that team but saved like 15 and it was that game that a college coach saw all he needed and made her an offer. It is one of my all time favs because it's so true.

I know a dad on here ((he doesnt post anymore, only lurks now)) that said his dd the GK gave up like 8 goals to that team but saved like 15 and it was that game that a college coach saw all he needed and made her an offer. It is one of my all time favs because it's so true.

One of my kids' all time club highlights was holding them score-less in the only game she ever got to play against them. Unfortunately for us, they scored at the death on our team's other keeper in the second half to win the game. Got lots of recruitment highlight reel content for sure. We parked the bus and bunkered almost the entire game, scoring a golazo on a counter attack and a PK to even it up late. My DD and the 2nd half keeper had to make a crap ton of plays just to keep us in it. It was fun, though, watching Baker absolutely lose his s#!t during the second half when it looked like they were actually going settle for a draw. I think he would have had an aneurysm if they hadn't bailed him out, because as good as my kid's team was, we were just not on their level.

Parking the bus on that team is the only chance you had with that team. I still say my all time scrimmage my dd particpated in was against that 01/02 team. Our team was 03/04 and no one scored on us in league. Well, coach Bobak needed to make sure the team stayed humble so we scrimmaged them from time to time. My baby goat at the time did a sneak attack on a defender and my dd scored and we wemt up 1-0. Baker bros were not plaese with lazy defense and let her have it. We lost 10-1....lol

I think it's a little misleading, the FCBayArea Surf team goalie has played with the team throughout their season, yes she is from farther northwest, but she wasn't there as a mercenary.
Yes, they are affiliated in the umbrella that is Surf SD, etc.

I do agree they are the BIN (Best in Nation) however, you won't see any love from youth Soccer Rankings.
If the NT goalie has played with Surf all season as you say, why does the GDA officially have her listed as playing for a Seattle-based GDA team?

Back