Irvine Futbol Club G2010 Looking for 1 new player

We are looking to recruit 1 new player for our G2010 team. Our team plays in Irvine and will compete in SCDSL.
Our fees are low and the Club offers good training.

Anyone interested please email Tom Lancaster @ tom@irvinesocceracademy.com

We are looking to recruit 1 new player for our G2010 team. Our team plays in Irvine and will compete in SCDSL.
Our fees are low and the Club offers good training.

Anyone interested please email Tom Lancaster @ tom@irvinesocceracademy.com

Hi yes we won all our games in Flight 3.
I heard your team was undefeated last season, is that true?

I found your tryout form online but it seems like it might rain on sunday: https://www.irvinesocceracademy.com/page/show/1011290-irvine-futbol-club-team-tryouts-

Is your tryout rain or shine?

Tryouts will take place on Wednesday and Sunday (Dec 11th and 15h).

Wednesdays tryouts are 5pm-6.30pm @ Windrow Community Park in Irvine.

Sundays tryouts are 9am-10.15pm at Meadowood Park

The team went undefeated in a regular flight 3 bracket we played the top team in the other flight 3 bracket in one of our bye weeks and also won that game, not that this is a big deal it simply means the team is ready to move up to flight 2. We pride ourselves on playing out the back and through the lines please feel free to ask any team or coach we played against this season and they will tell you.
The kids are young so we keep it fun for them and set up social events. Last year we watched a few USWNT games and training, OC Galaxy, UCI as Westcliff college. We are trying to build up a love for the game as well as offering good training and game environment.

The team is transitioning to 9v9 so we want to add a couple of players looking for kids who love the game and families that are supportive and committed.

If you are interested in trying out use the following link https://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/irvine-futbol-club-g2010-looking-for-1-new-player.17807/

If you have any questions please email tom@irvinesocceracademy.com

I have never heard of this club before but after posting on this thread a month later my DD's team played in a tournament and of course we play this team. I got to say they are a good well-coached team. They play out of the back and try to connect passes quickly. Even when they were down by a few goals, they continued to try to play good possession-based soccer and didn't give up. I think they are a solid Flight 2 team and if anyone is in that area and looking for a new team to check them out.

Back