Impeachment Hearings

Booter

GOLD
Nunes' opening comments sounded more like a segment on Fox and Friends than a serious statement of the Republican's positions on the issues. If this is all they have Trump is toast.

The opening statements from the 2 witnesses make clear how critical American support for Zelensky and the Ukraines was at this point in time. And what a great opportunity this was for the US to help this developing democracy. Sadly Trump could only see fit to do what was in his own best interest (and Putin's) and not our countries.

Nunes' opening comments sounded more like a segment on Fox and Friends than a serious statement of the Republican's positions on the issues. If this is all they have Trump is toast.

The opening statements from the 2 witnesses make clear how critical American support for Zelensky and the Ukraines was at this point in time. And what a great opportunity this was for the US to help this developing democracy. Sadly Trump could only see fit to do what was in his own best interest (and Putin's) and not our countries.
t will be impeached, that's a far as that will go as Republicans in the Senate are afraid of repercussions from t and his rabid supporters. McConnell may attempt to simply ignore it.

"Impeachment was established by the framers of the Constitution as a way to accuse a president of a crime and to hold a trial to determine if he is guilty of that crime. The Constitution lays out two specific actions, treason and bribery, that could lead to impeachment and removal of a president from office."

I don't have one. I'm watching the hearings with an open mind. In addition to the arguments on both sides the hearings are providing some interesting insight of the apparatus of our State Department.
I haven been able to watch, who seems to have the upper hand?

"Witnesses"..... if by that you mean hearsay, then I guess so.

You've really bought into this! Lol!!!

I haven been able to watch, who seems to have the upper hand?
Reality, none of t-publican defense stood beyond people like you nor made sense.
"They eventually got the military aid so its ok."
Attempting a crime and not being successful doesn't change the criminality thereof.
"This is second hand hearsay so is irrelevant."
If the White House wasn't blocking/going to court over the appearance of those directly involved (which in itself draws suspicion and is obstruction) we would have first hand knowledge beyond what t and mulvaney have already openly admitted.
"Obama should have done more"
Point being?
The t-publicans only had faux talking points a conspiracy theories, image that.

t will be impeached, that's a far as that will go as Republicans in the Senate are afraid of repercussions from t and his rabid supporters. McConnell may attempt to simply ignore it.

"Impeachment was established by the framers of the Constitution as a way to accuse a president of a crime and to hold a trial to determine if he is guilty of that crime. The Constitution lays out two specific actions, treason and bribery, that could lead to impeachment and removal of a president from office."
That’s a reach

Can't we all just vote next year and let the best man or woman win by voting? My favorite QB of all time said it best,
"The only thing I've noticed in our political environment today and maybe it started a few years ago -- it's really right, it's really left, and it's really angry, and it's ugly, and it's hostile," TB
Left, Left, Left Right left!!!! Left is all over this Lion. Let the Lion go and see if America wants him to be President again. He does represent about half the country for better or worse. I think we can all agree the ones on the Left and the Right have the most to lose. This is nonsense and frankly embarrassing. It all started for me in Jan 2017. My attorney friends on FB starting attacking any of us who even hinted of being slightly right of center. We were told if any of us voted for Mr Trump then the friendship is over. I don't vote much living in Cali and I didn't vote in 2016. However, screw you for telling me who I can and who I can't vote for. Lastly, I think must of them have some dirt on their hands. Let's all do a do over, forgive Hillary, Joe, Hunter, Comey, Shiff, Brennan, Flynn, Manafort, Clapper, Peter, Lisa and all the other actors. Here are the ground rules for next years election contest: Electoral College winner takes home the hardware :)

Reality, none of t-publican defense stood beyond people like you nor made sense.
"They eventually got the military aid so its ok."
Attempting a crime and not being successful doesn't change the criminality thereof.
"This is second hand hearsay so is irrelevant."
If the White House wasn't blocking/going to court over the appearance of those directly involved (which in itself draws suspicion and is obstruction) we would have first hand knowledge beyond what t and mulvaney have already openly admitted.
"Obama should have done more"
Point being?
The t-publicans only had faux talking points a conspiracy theories, image that.
Where’s that whistler at?

Rep Devin Nunes smoked the pussy ass " Turd " to his right.....

Now it would be quite a sight Friday if Devin Nunes would
turn to his right and neck punch Adam Schiff for Brains

on LIVE TV....!

The President has committed NO CRIME, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA
and you dumb ass Democratic Lemming know it.....!

Rep Devin Nunes smoked the pussy ass " Turd " to his right.....

Now it would be quite a sight Friday if Devin Nunes would
turn to his right and neck punch Adam Schiff for Brains

on LIVE TV....!

The President has committed NO CRIME, ZERO, ZILCH, NADA
and you dumb ass Democratic Lemming know it.....!
You represent the t-swallowers to a t . . . loud, angry, nonsensical, tribal, reactionary and prone to extreme exaggeration.

Per the Republican's line of reasoning Attempted Murder is not a crime.
"Witnesses"..... if by that you mean hearsay, then I guess so.

You've really bought into this! Lol!!!
Witness is the technical term for someone testifying at a hearing - what should I have referred to them as? Have you bought into your own ignorance? Full disclosure tomorrow I might use another big complicated word like committee. What I will have bought into then?

Trump loves the low information voter, Trump loves you!

Back