Impeachment Hearings

QUOTE="espola, post: 307298, member: 3"

The House "half-assed" investigation was crippled by the WH refusal to obey subpoenas.
That is one of the charges in the bill of impeachment.
Didn't you read it?
Or is that censored out of your news feed?

The defense presented by t's lawyers ranged from "nothing happened" to "Guilty - but
what are you going to do about it". From the start of the process in the House hearings, it
was a foreseeable conclusion that the House would impeach but that the Senate would not convict.
Only some late-breaking facts could have changed that process.
It appears that the Parnas and Bolton revelations were not enough.

/QUOTE

Poor Poor Lying Thieving Spola.....
You just keep on telling yourself the " House " was crippled.....
Yep...that's the ticket.

https://hotair.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/schiff-nadler-mic.png

Jerry ! Jerry ! JERRY ! .....

The women behind the desk could barely contain their LAUGHTER .......
Yep the Clown Show closed with the Clowns squabbling.
THERE'S YOUR " CRIPPLE "............!!!

You poor thing you. Reality really hurts you don't it.

There are some posters here who when shown they are in error respond with insults like "arrogant".

Maybe to keep them from throwing a tantrum and breaking everyone's toys we should just treat them as we would if we were gentle kindergarten teachers.

There are some posters here who when shown they are in error respond with insults like "arrogant".

Maybe to keep them from throwing a tantrum and breaking everyone's toys we should just treat them as we would if we were gentle kindergarten teachers.
Their psychological scars are obvious.

Not arrogant at all.
lol.

I disagree. Schiff is really so articulate. Sort of like the HUD hearings in the 50's, there is going to be a stain. They might not play it on Fox News, but he just seems better at this, then anyone else I see in that chamber.

HUD should be HUAC?

Welp... I guess if nothing else I think the trial is going to be Schiff's springboard to higher office. Possibly CA Senator, or maybe in the cabinet if a dem takes the WH.

As for the impeachment wrapping up, I'm a bit shocked that there were no witnesses. Just taking into account the relevations Bolton dropped last week. What leverage do you suppose Trump & Co. used to get the moderates fall in line?

Welp... I guess if nothing else I think the trial is going to be Schiff's springboard to higher office. Possibly CA Senator, or maybe in the cabinet if a dem takes the WH.

As for the impeachment wrapping up, I'm a bit shocked that there were no witnesses. Just taking into account the relevations Bolton dropped last week. What leverage do you suppose Trump & Co. used to get the moderates fall in line?
The outcome came down to, "We don't need witnesses, we know he is guilty, we don't care."

May be the only trial in history where the jury declares guilty as charged, you are free to go.

betting Nixon would have preferred this Senate to those who actually stood up for what was right in the 70's.

Can we re-define MAGA to mean that we should go back to a time when the Senate did what was right?

T
The outcome came down to, "We don't need witnesses, we know he is guilty, we don't care."

May be the only trial in history where the jury declares guilty as charged, you are free to go.

The two previous Presidential impeachment trials to go all the way to a vote (Nixon resigned) resulted in a majority of the Senate voting guilty, but not the 2/3 required by the Constitution. The Democrats and independents are likely to make at least 45 guilty votes, so there is plenty of room for Republicans to effectively vote to split the baby - guilty, but not convicted.

betting Nixon would have preferred this Senate to those who actually stood up for what was right in the 70's.

Can we re-define MAGA to mean that we should go back to a time when the Senate did what was right?

1800, maybe?

The Senate has done what is right many times, but has also done mostly what is expected of them for over 200 years.

1800, maybe?

The Senate has done what is right many times, but has also done mostly what is expected of them for over 200 years.

Move on.....There's only a .000000000000000001 % chance he'll be convicted
for CRIMES YOU DEMOCRATS COMMITTED !

SPOLA

You should worry like hell about that " Private Flight " with 200 + potential

Coronavirus human petri dishes about to land in San Diego on Kalitta Air.....
That's nothing to scoff at " Old Man "...

Back